The End if Coming

I stood on the top of Taegrin Caelum, ten Wraiths faced me, standing on the side was Arthur, Cecilia, Melody, Cassandra, my parents, Ellie, the Twin Horns, Tessia, and Nithe. It was time to feel the power within me again, there's no need to hold back anymore, I was healed.

"Come on." I released my aura and the Wraiths flinched as I started approaching them, I didn't have a weapon in my hand, I was just going to throw hands. They had their weapons, and mana was flowing around them, but as I snapped my fingers, not really, but the mana around them stopped moving into and through their bodies, making it so they couldn't use it.

"No aura." Arthur shouted, and I gave him an annoyed side eye as I continued my approach on the Wraiths. "You agreed to this." He added on, and as I shot forward, I mocked him, annoyed by all this show and tell.

I had to prove to them that I was completely healed, that was the only way Arthur was going to go with me to Epheotus. It was either this, or Sylvie and him pulled out of the plan, which to be honest, didn't really matter, but with them it made everything easier.

Arthur could help against Agrona, if I needed it, I could finally fight him to kill, I didn't have to die to win this time. I dodged a spear, knocked a Wraith out with my fist, and in a matter of moments, the Wraiths around me were on the ground, unmoving, knocked out or rolling in pain.

I stood there, not breathing heavily, but holding back a smile, fighting, oh, it'll never not be fun to me. "Good enough for you?" I asked sarcastically as I turned towards Arthur and the others coming my way. "Because I feel great."

"I would say you are good to go." Tessia was the one who actually said this, catching me a little off guard, not thinking she would be the one to agree to me going after everything I've done. "But it isn't up to me."

"He's good." Arthur said, but not happily, Sylvie and him did not want me to go, which I understood, but now, they really had no reason to hold me back, before it was my mind, now it was because I was weakened, there's nothing else for them to complain about. 

"Wow." My mother said, smiling as she looked at me. "Sometimes I forget that you are just as strong as a god." You know, I don't actually think she's ever seen me fight like that before, maybe not at all to be honest. 

"Don't forget it." I said sarcastically, bowing towards them all as I stepped past the Wraiths, joining them on the side, I started healing them with blood magic, but to be honest, if my family wasn't here right now, I might have killed the Wraiths for sport. "Helen, I hope you guys aren't upset that you aren't coming."

"Oh, it's fine." Helen said, holding her arms up, looking at Jasmine and Adam who were behind her. "I don't think we would be much help against an army of gods, we'll just keep an eye out on everything going on here."

I nodded, happy about her accepting that, I didn't need them, and there really wasn't a reason for them to want to come with. They would get destroyed by the asuras within seconds, and even if I put them in the back of the forces, if the asuras got through, they would end up dying anyways, and I didn't want to keep an eye out on them.

"So, it looks like we are ready to do this thing." I said, cracking my neck a little, knowing that the end of everything was coming, all we had to do was win this battle, but the battle was pretty much already one.

I managed to pit Alacrya's forces against Epheotus, hoping they would kill each other, which they are, so everything is working out. I am so happy right now, this is going to be awesome, the blood, oh, I can't wait.

"We should go over it one or two more times, but I agree." Arthur said, looking at me. "No mistakes, if this works, the world, as you want, will be safer." He said that in a very annoying way, somewhat mocking me.