I need my Parents

Cecilia and the clones got the bodies out of the city and outside the shield, they were going to teleport back to Taegrin Caelum to lock them up, not forever, just until the asuras attacked. I didn't need Arthur ruining this plan, if it works, the limited dragon numbers would drop even more.

Of course, that is if only dragons show up, I have spies, or clones in Epheotus, from what I've seen and heard, the Hamadryads and the Sylphs race are joining up with them. The others have not, they are either in disbelief, or are unable to decide the correct path. I needed to reach the Pantheons, and now, I had a perfect way to do it.

Raven went along with them, bringing Sylvie back to Taegrin Caelum like they all planned. I saw it for a brief moment in Arthur's mind, he had a chat with the others about what he wanted to make this work, so I know what to do.

It was now just me and the clones now in Etisitn, and I was walking the halls of the palace, freely, well, with Arthur's clone. I had implanted all of his recent memories into it before they left, this way he'll be able to speak about things like he was really Arthur.

I had one goal though right now; it was the only thing on my mind. I needed my parents, I needed to see them, I've missed them, that is something I could never change. I lost some emotions, some feelings, but I never lost my love for them.

When I reached the door to their room, feeling my mother sitting inside with others, I had Arthur open the door first, not wanting to startle them, knowing they hated me to some extent. "Everybody." He said, causing the room to go silent. "I brought somebody."

He stepped into the room, and as he did, I followed, making eye contact with an angry Tessia who stood up with the baby girl in her arms, Olivia. "Did he agree to you deal?" She asked immediately, knowing what Arthur wanted from me, or wanted me to do to make this work.

"He did." Arthur told her, an annoyed look on his face, I made sure this clone still hates me, it was the best way to make sure no one found out. "I didn't want to bring him here, but he really wants to see you two." He looked to my parents. "No one else, I already told him he couldn't meet the babies."

"Arthur." My mother said, looking at him, but as she stepped up, basically rushing towards me, I could see a smile on her face. "Let him meet his nephews." I stepped up and took my mother into my embrace, hugging her, it was the first time I had seen her since I healed her heart.

"It's fine, mom." I said, still holding her in my arms. "I've missed you so much, I'm just happy to get to see you." I knew Arthur didn't want me to see his babies, that was his decision, I wasn't going to make it for him.

However, my parents, I was going to make that decision for myself, I loved them, I wanted to see them. He wasn't going to stop me from doing that, and well, he obviously couldn't, he's too stupid to do that.

"You sure?" She asked, still holding me while my father came our way, smiling at us. "Arthur, you ---"

"It's fine, mom." I said, backing up, leaving her as I smiled. "Let's just go into the hall, or somewhere else." I motioned for her to follow me, Arthur shot me an annoyed look, Tessia looked disgusted, Ellie, well, my twin sister didn't move, she just stared, and the Eraltihs, they sent me smiles.

My mother and father joined me in the hall, and as they did, my father took me into his arms. "You have grown so much." He said as the door closed, Arthur didn't join us, it seems the clone is playing his part too well, but I wasn't going to complain about that.

"I know." I said as he released me. "You two aren't upset with me?" I asked, running a hand through my hair as I looked my mother in her eyes. She was so innocent in all of this, she just loved us, all her children, it didn't matter what I did, she loved me.