Dance Stuido

-Monica

The weekend flew by and all of the events went off successfully. My Master amazed me how much she could handle. She worked the 3 events that day and still managed to pop in to check on me between them. Luckily Trinity, Me, and Mrs. Hope had everything under control and she didn't have to stay long. The Bride absolutely loved the work we did with her shower and actually requested for our company to do her wedding.

 Apparently the venue she had signed up with had double booked her wedding and she was looking for a new place. I showed her pictures of our venue and she fell in love with it. Mater was so proud of me for getting her the business. She told me that she would give me a commission for bringing in a client. I'm so excited that going to make my bank account look sexy as fuck. Not that I ever spend money anymore Master takes care of most of my finances but just knowing it's there growing in my account makes me happy.  I was just getting to the point where I was knocking out all my past bills and rebuilding my savings and this was going to help so much. 

After that the week flowed by smoothly it's now Wednesday our once-a-month day off where we shut down the whole company that Master schedules so that we don't get overworked. Master is taking Trinity on a date with just the two of them. That was one of their deals in adding me into their equation. The day that the three of us agreed to be an entity Master had one demand to ensure that we would all have our respected time. 2 days out of the month Master and Trinity would have their own date nights. So that they could keep their personal relationship strong and on those days I have a free day to do whatever I want. I am still my Masters Kaijara so I am to always behave accordingly and have to tell her where I'm going but I am allowed to have some me time to distress from the day-to-day life. 

I am grateful Master has given me this freedom and also respect her more for making that decision to show her love and respect to her first and original relationship. It makes me like and respect her even more. Master is always putting the two of us first and thinking about our happiness and well-being. It makes me want to continue to be a good submissive to her so that I can make sure I am doing my part and keeping her happy and relaxed too.

But for now, I am off to visit Kayaln at his studio. It's crazy that he works so close to my job. My friend was so close yet so far away from me this whole time. Since I saw him at the restaurant the two of us have been texting. I told him I wanted to see him but was busy with work and would stop by as soon as I could and today was the day. I pulled up to a red brick building with the "You Better Werk Dance Studio" in Neon lights. I make my way inside and a man is sitting in front of a podium in a bright orange shirt. 

"Oooo I haven't seen you before, Do we have a pole virgin here," he said as soon as I approached him.

"A what?" I asked confused.

Before he could answer Kaylan walked up to me, "Hey Lola your right on time to join my class, he said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the back."

I really need to talk to him about calling me that. 

"Uh join? I didn't come here to dance. I came here to visit you and maybe watch," I replied pulling my hand from his.

"Girl this is not a zoo you ain't watching nothing, you are participating," he replied.

He took my hand up again and took me to the back towards a changing room, "what size shoes do you wear?" he asked. 

"I wear a, wait no I don't need shoes because I'm not dancing Kaylan, and besides I already have shoes on," I said, not understanding why i'd need to change my shoes to dance. I was wearing tennis shoes what other kind of shoes do I need? Tap am I about to take a damn tap class?