Playroom Cont.

-Dylan

I was gone for over an hour I took my time shopping and getting a few extra things for the house so she had plenty of time to get everything organized. I knew well enough that she'd be moving slow she had no motivation to clean. She was always like that until I became her Dom Trinity never cleaned the house. She admitted that she felt guilty for not doing her part in keeping the house clean. She hated that lazy part of herself but didn't have the motivation to do anything about it. Procrastination was her middle name and she wasn't going to change it unless she had someone with a heaving hand making her do it. But because I let her get away with it she was content with me taking care of everything. 

I hated a messy home and I didn't like arguing with her every day about cleaning it so I just did it myself. But when she agreed to submit to me and I finally had control over the situation I quickly fixed the problem. 

I let myself into the house carrying 5 big bins that were full of groceries and other random things for the house. When I got the groceries put away I went to her room to check on the progress. I opened the door and saw nothing had changed. Trinity was right where I left her spinning in that damn chair phone in hand and not giving a damn about the destruction around her. I smacked the door with my hand causing her to jump out of the chair standing to look at me. Her eyes grew big and she went to grab some things off her desk as if she'd been working this whole time.

Strike 1

"Oh don't you dare try to pretend to be working now Princess, this room looks exactly the same as when I left, I said.

"Daddy your back already I was just um trying to uh?" she stammered.

"Just what? I've been gone for a good hour and a half and you haven't touched a damn thing. What have you been doing this whole time?" I asked annoyed.

"I did to start but I needed a break," she said

"A break from what? Not one of these piles as budged," I said pointing to the floor.

"Yeah well I started to do it but it was just a lot," she pouted.

I sighed knowing that she was more than likely overwhelmed by the mess she made. 

"Of course, it's a lot, Princess, you keep letting the room get out of hand. If you keep your things organized and put them back where you found them it won't look this way," I said calming down a bit.

"My room is fine how it is. It's a lot trying to clean it to be perfect how you want it," she replied. I ignored the bit of sass that was building in her voice.

"I don't expect it perfect Princess, I just want to be able to into your room without hurting myself. Now get started organizing, I'm going to get the rest of the stuff out of the car and then I'll come in here to help you get the rest of this together," I said turning to walk away.

"No, I don't want you to help your just going to make me do it your way all ocd perfect," she said.

I turned back around raising my eyebrow at her. That attitude and she knows Saying no to me was not allowed.

Strike 2

"You're Pushing it, Princess," I said sternly.

She lowered her head adjusting her attitude. 

"Sorry, I mean I don't need help Daddy," she corrected.

"Yeah well, your going to get it because it's obvious your not going to do this by yourself. Now get to it" I said.

I left the room before she had time to respond and get herself in trouble. I took my time gathering the rest of the bins and putting the rest of the stuff away. Toilet paper, laundry detergent, dish pods. When I was done I went back to her room she was on the floor looking at some old magazines that she said she was going to use for a vision board.