Stressed

-Dylan 

I was stressed as fuck. I was trying to hide it from everybody but I know that I fucked up taking on that extra event. I was already spreading myself thin as well as the rest of my Diamonds and my overzealous ass took on another project. I deserved to get cursed out by my staff they were obviously feeling the pressure. I had to make sure I had everything perfect so that I didn't make things harder for them. 

Which is why I went into my office after I got out the shower and checked my e-mail and contacted Mrs. Rockwood about her event. I had to get all the details figured out as soon as possible so everybody else could do their jobs. I knew well enough Trinity sent Monica into the office to try to keep me from overstressing. It did help especially when I got all the food allergies from Mrs. Rockwood. Her menu was picky enough and late notice and now we have to make 4 special entrees for a group of 50 women. Fuck me. I'm pretty sure I would have screamed when I saw the e-mail if Monica hadn't come in at that very moment. Her presence calmed me and helped me to recalibrate. I still had more work I wanted to do but I knew the girls weren't going to eat without me so I decided to put it off til afterward.

My girls must have been sensing how stressed and exhausted I was. When I made it to the living room Trinity had one of my favorite movies one I know she hates and only watches when she's trying to get something or is trying to put me in a good mood. I sat down feeling my mood changing already while the two of them warmed up the food. 

After we were done eating and with the movie they cleaned up everything while I made myself comfortable.  When they came back they dimmed the lights and lit candles setting the room of with a relaxing scent of vanilla and lavender. Then the two of them took out some massage oils Monica massaged my legs and feet while Trinity took the upper half massaging my arms and shoulders. By the end of it, my body was feeling relaxed and I felt a sense of peace knowing that my two subs were there to cater to their Master. 

So in turn I allowed them to play with each other putting on a show for me while they pleasured each other. It was their first time together and the two of them were nervous. I told them what to do the whole time keeping control of their pleasure while not touching them.  I ordered them to kiss which I knew they already enjoyed and then told Trinity to kiss Monica's breasts. Trinity is my slutty little sex slave and is turned on by being ordered to serve me sexually and I knew whether it was serving me directly or performing to entice me it would turn her on and get her out of her head. I watched Trinity attempt to cup Monica's breast with her small hands and stifled a chuckle as her large breast spilled from her tiny grasp. She took one in her hand and leaned in to suck on her nipple. Monica's breasts are large and sensitive and before I knew it she was moaning in pleasure. I let Trinity play for a while bringing Monica pleasure then I had Monica return the favor to Trinity and she did so readily. I had the two of them continue slowly touching each other not letting them rush their first experience making sure the three of us enjoyed every second. 

After they were both satisfied we all curled up on the couch listening to music and cuddling. My girls ended up passing out on the couch while I was wide awake still going over work in my mind. I put a blanket over them and headed back to my office to double-check my to-do list. 

About an hour later Trinity came in with a blanket wrapped around her looking half asleep.

"Hey, what are you doing up Princess?" I asked.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing, Dilly. Are you seriously working at midnight 30?" she said using my nickname. 

I could hear the concern in her voice. She wasn't addressing me as my sub she was talking to me as a concerned girlfriend. 

"I'm just getting some things out of my head real quick, go back to bed baby I'll be there in a bit," I said. 

She shook her head and walked towards me turned my chair and held her blanketed arms out to me, "Take me to bed Daddy," she said in her cute little voice.