New Pet

-Dylan

I come home early from work and look for my Kaijra. I find her in her bedroom taking a break from her chores. As soon as she sees me she shuffles to her feet to kneel I raise my hand to stop her, "Relax I'm only here for a moment." 

She settles herself back down places her hands on her lap and lowers her head. I walk further into the room and stand in front of her. 

"Kaijara, Trinity's Aunt Hope got into a little accident. She injured her leg and is going to need someone to care for her for a while. I'm going to be taking Trinity up there and dropping her off so she can tend to her Aunt." 

Her eyes shot up at me at the news and worry for her friend's aunt fills her. Trinity's Aunt Hope is the sweetest and scariest woman you'll ever meet. She's a religious, painstakingly strict hardworking woman, who did not and would not put up with disrespect, or laziness. She is the only person who could get Trinity in line during her wild teenage years. Hope also cared and loved Monica the same way as she did Trinity guiding her and supporting her as the two of them grew up.

"Is she okay? Is there anything I can do to help, Master?" she asks.

I wave my hand at me dismissively "She'll be fine that woman is indestructible. One of her waitstaff was carrying some crates of wine glasses and slipped on a spill that should have been cleaned up. She not only saved the glasses from breaking but the boy from falling and hurting himself. Unfortunately, in her heroic feat, some chafers of food landed on her leg injuring her ankle. The stubborn bird finished her shift without saying a word about her injury. I was at another event and had come by to check on the when I noticed she was limping. 

I made her go to the hospital and the doctor said that she not only twisted her ankle but had burns from the hot food on her legs. The doctors ordered her to stay off her ankle for at least a week to allow it to heal. Hope doesn't is a stubborn old Bird who doesn't believe in doctors and their remedies so I am going to have Trinity stay with her to ensure that she stays off her feet. 

I see her body physically relax knowing that Hope will be okay. "Oh, I see. Yeah, that's Aunt Hope that woman just doesn't know when to stop. I really want to grow up to be like her one day."

I nodded my head in agreement. "Maybe not as stubborn but yes she is a good role model for you.

With the hope conversation settled I went on to talk about my plans for my Kaijara while Trinity was away. I decided since the two of us will be alone together to take the time to try to focus on her training and possibly deepen our relationship.

 "As I was saying Trinity will be staying with her aunt for the week. And this weekend just so happens to be our off weekend at the Dynasty. So I've decided that the two of us should spend some time alone together. This weekend the two of us are going on a trip."

She perked up at my statement we're going on a trip? Just the two of us? Alone? "Where are we going, Master?' I asked. 

Her questions came rapid with curiosity and surprise and it pleased me to see that she wasn't against spending some time alone together. "That will be a surprise," I said walking towards her.

I walked over to the bed and sat down next to her lifting her chin up so that I was looking at me. "This weekend the two of us are going to be immersing ourselves fully into our Dom/sub relationship. I have a fantasy that I want to live out and we are going to do it together this weekend." I say in a low and seductive voice. 

My hand slides down her body massaging my breast her thumb rubbing against her nipple causing it to harden "A fantasy? You have a fantasy?" 

Her chest arched out towards me seeking my attention and she let out a soft moan. I smirk at her entertained by her reaction to me as well as her question. "Yes Kaijara, It is not just my job to satisfy all your slutty needs. You submissives are not the only ones that get to live out your kinky dreams. Your Master has fantasies too and this one is one that I want to live out with you."