Brats be Bratting

-Dylan

I told myself I wasn't going to let her phase me but how can I not? How am I not supposed to be so possessive of her when she's so damn perfect. Every time I find some new crazy way to play with her she falls right into her role. I didn't know how I thought she was going to react to me peeing on her. I took the chance to find out given the opportunity using the excuse of a punishment vs my depraved need to degrade her even further than I had this weekend. And she she loved it she was more turned on than I was. She was so turned on by my treatment that I started to wonder if it was really a punishment or not. 

Once again I got wrapped up in her game. This is how I react to her she wakes up this beast inside of me and I can't control myself. She pushes me talking to me crazy with that sassy mouth of hers and then I find some insane way to punish her to teach her a lesson. But we both end up turned on and then it happens again and again. 

I made my way back outside the balcony after leaving her there for 20 minutes plenty of time for her to think about what she's done. I knew she'd be fine there weren't any eyes on her and the sun was setting enough that she wouldn't be too hot or too cold naked or not. I've told that girl time and time again I wasn't going to have her embarrass me with her disobedience. Game or not she has to learn her place I accepted her smart mouth, and I accepted her challenging me but I can't have her embarrassing me as her Master and she kept doing that. He is a damn Dom in training I looked like an ass not being able to keep control of her. He offered her a drink and she easily disobeyed me so she could flirt with him.

I walk out on the patio to see her curled up in a ball. This isn't the first time she's been put out or left to lay on the ground as discipline. This is the way I usually find her when has accepted her punishment.

"What did you come up with?" I asked.

She sat up from her curled position into a kneeling one. She looked up at me her lip quivering pitifully. "I lied to you, Master. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have lied to you. I was just so hurt by what you said. So I just said something to upset you too." 

I knew that to be the case but hearing her say it just hurt me knowing she purposefully tried to hurt me. She knew that was going to upset me I had displayed that him touching her bothered me. Even if she didn't understand why it was a shit thing to do.

 I leaned down and unhooked the leash from her collar. "You may shower and spend the rest of the evening doing whatever you want. We'll be at 10 tomorrow morning."

We still had a day to spend together but I suddenly didn't feel like it was worth trying. Monica wasn't going to change her feelings about me over a weekend. I don't know why I tried to push it.

"Wait what about the restaurant?" she asked upset.

I shrugged my shoulders at her "We missed the reservations and quite honestly I'm not in the mood to go out with someone who would deliberately hurt me. But hey do whatever you want But do whatever you want. You have the evening, I'm sure you can find Scott at the Bar or call the concierge to reach out to him now that you know his name."

I could easily get us another table or find somewhere else to go but I just didn't want to.

"I, I wasn't trying to hurt you I was just trying to get a reaction out of you cause I knew it would bother you. Ya know a Brats will be Brats?

I remembered Scott saying something along those words and irritation built up inside of me. 

"That asshole doesn't know anything about you Kaijara. You're not simply labeled a Brat. Mostly you just do shit to piss me off because you don't know how to sort out your own feelings. You are so much more than that though you are a Slave struggling to sink into her role, and you are a Good Girl who wants nothing more than to please her Master.