Tease

-Trinity

I did it and I'd do it again!

I love watching Dylan playing with Monica it's so hot. When she got up to the kitchen to get her coffee she left me in our room so that I could shower and get ready for the day. When I was about to come out I heard the two of them talking. I shook my head at the stubbornness of my friend. It's obvious she's infatuated with Dylan I'm more than sure she had real feelings for her and not just missing her as a Dom. Monica's my best friend after all I know exactly how she acts when she likes someone and all the signs are right there. She just refuses to see it and accept it for what it is luckily Dylan's in tune with her and he ways. Though I'm not sure if she realizes how deep Monica's river really flows I'm sure she will help her to recognize and accept her feelings. 

If that happens then maybe we can all make this official official and Monica will not just be Dylan's submissive but be our girlfriend too. I know it would make all of us happy but we can't rush it, it feels like forever but Monica hasn't been in this Sub/Dom relationship with Dylan that long I know it'll take time for her to sort out between her feelings of submissive obedience and her true feelings for her as a woman and potential partner. In the meantime, I'm enjoying watching the two interact it turns me on so much watching the two of them. Watching Monica submit to Dylan is the sexist thing I've ever seen i love watching Dylan be dominant over her she's so strong and in control. You just can't help but want to obey her and fall to your knees t please her.

So when we got to work I was a hot horny mess. I wanted Daddy in the worst way and she had turned on her focus from the moment she stepped into the car. She was on the phone placing orders and scheduling things not even giving me a chance to tell her how hot I was for her. Now in my mind, I said Trinity be a good girl let Daddy focus on work she'll play with you when she's not busy. But the way my Pussy set up it said throw that ass in a circle, shake that ass for Daddy now shake that ass for me.

I was starting to think that all my attempts were failing and that she really was focused on work and paying me no mind. Until I felt her body pressing against me pushing me against the wall. A delicious thrill soared through my body as her hands traced me and a threat of a punishment came from her lips. Fuck yes, punish me, Daddy punish your naughty Princess.

It took all of my strength to hold myself up when she told me that she was going to spank me til I beg her to stop and then fuck me til I'm begging her not to. Oh God yes Daddy I want it I want it all. Her paddle was merciless on my ass her taking all her pent-up aggression from me and Monica out on my bottom. It didn't take long before I was yelping and apologizing for being such a tease. That only made her go harder knowing I didn't mean a damn word. The sting from her continued swats had my spot dripping and I found myself arching my ass further welcoming her painful spanks. 

Until she broke me and the delicious sting became painful and I attempted to retreat from her. But that's when she was really having fun. I watched in the mirror as her dark eyes became a blaze and my playful pleas turned into me sincerely begging her to stop. 

"Owe Master Please no more no more, Ouch I'm sorry Owe I can't take it" I cried.

"You can and you will Princess. This is what happens to Naughty Girls who want to tease their Master while she's working," she says laying another swat on me. 

Oh fuckk Yes! Control me, Daddy.

Tears stung my eyes as I struggled to stay in position I wanted to look away from the mirror hating how unsexy I looked when my face scrunched up in pain. But behind my pained reflection was a look of pure desire for me from my Master. Knowing how turned on she gave me the strength to stay in place and accept every swat from her as tears fell from my eyes.