Marco Polo

-Dylan

Since Monica brought it to my attention that pretty much anybody and everybody else in the world had a chance at being her partner romantically aside from me I decided to take my feelings for her and shove them in a vault. I then took that vault strapped a bomb to it allowed it to explode into a million pieces and then swept up the crumbs and sprinkled them on to of the ocean to become fish food. 

I had to get this one go, Monica looked at me as a Dom and Trinity's best friend and only that. I was foolish for even assuming that she could have feelings for me. This was different than her wanting to be my submissive she submitted to me without even trying. While she has never shown me a true ounce of emotion towards me. Just because she half-heartedly admitted that she missed working with me or for me doesn't mean that she feels for me. 

I had to get my emotions in check and I had to do it quick before I wound up hurting her. I had already ruined a date for her that was meant to celebrate her progress and I let my pride being hurt make me cancel it. If I didn't get myself in check I was going to lose her as my submissive and I can't handle that, I'm not ready to let her go. So I checked my feelings focused on my actual girlfriend and buried myself in my work. I continued her training but left my heart at the door. I will do my best to help her see herself for who she is and be the submissive she desires to be, even if it's not for me. 

***********************************************************************************************

-Monica

Master has been working a lot lately. It feels like I hardly ever see her anymore. She's been going to work early and coming home late. By the time she comes home, I'm either asleep or she's exhausted and I feel guilty for bothering her. It sucks because it feels like we haven't really had a chance to talk since our whispered kiss. Since then things have just felt off between us it was like she was treating me the same she'd speak and I would have my training but things just felt off. Something was missing and I just couldn't tell what but my heart still felt a ping of emptiness still from when she walked out of the room.

Parts of me felt like it was in my head. Guilt from never actually apologizing to her. I had promised Trinity that I'd apologize to her for putting someone else above my Master. But that day we talked about my feelings and her apologizing to me and I never got the chance to get to it. Now we're starting a whole other weekend and It feels like it'll be even harder to do since so much time has passed. 

While Master is at work taking care of another big event I take care of the house wearing my topless maid's uniform so she has a clean home to come to. Trinity keeps me company sitting in the dining room wearing one of Master's tank tops which looks like a dress on her. She's busy working on the new project that Master assigned her a photo album of my disobedience training full of humiliating and degrading pictures of me. She was assigned to do one of herself to but it seems like she decided to put mine first.

I take the seat across from her and shuffle through the pictures. "I can't believe you're making a photo album of me," I said turning over a picture of my ass cheeks after my caning. 

"What? This might be my best Masterpiece yet. If I blew this up and sold it I could probably make millions," Trinity said proudly.

I cringed at the thought of anybody seeing these, "You're just as twisted as Master is."

"That's why we're the perfect match," she says giggling.

I picked up another picture and saw my breast covered in wax and squeezed my legs together remembering the experience. "What's your favorite toy Masters used on you," I asked. My mind was stuck in the gutter so I decided to bring hers in it too.