By her side

-Monica

I could feel her power over me all over my body. My sensitive skin was tender rubbing against the fabric of my tight clothing. My Breast and ass still had a sting from it from yesterday's and this morning's flogging. I loved the feel of my Master's marks on me stating her claim over my body. I loved that her words were still written in permanent marker on my body only for me to see. I wore a short-sleeved pink dress that was tight and seductive, with a black leather jacket overtop covering her words. I had shown her what I chose to wear for the night before and she gave me permission to wear it. I was grateful to cover the writing at work the two of us knew my secret and that was enough. 

I kneeled down by her desk waiting for her arrival my heart a flutter eager to see her as if I hadn't seen her a few hours ago. The door opened and her dominant energy entered the room before she did. She walked slowly and confidently into the room and the scent of her cologne greeted me. I swooned at the deep and inviting fragrance remembering how it smelled against her soft and warm skin. She walked past me unacknowledging like she usually does and took her seat. I waited patiently for her to greet me with my head down and my hands in my lap. 

I heard the familiar start-up of her computer as she readied herself for the day. I closed my eyes and could hear her pick up her cup of coffee and take her first sip for the day. I heard the satisfied humm from her as she took the first sip of her coffee. I got her a Hazelnut flavor this morning I've learned it's one of her favorites. She never said it aloud but she tends this look of absolute bliss when I get her that flavor.  

I suddenly felt a soft stroke on top of my head she was petting me in appreciation. I melted into her touch no words were spoken but her hands said all I needed to know. I remained kneeling by her side for the better part of the morning while she did paperwork and made phone calls. Every now and then she would stroke my head letting me know she was aware of my presence but she never spoke a word. 

When lunchtime came a knock on her door came, "Enter," she said.

My head was still down so I couldn't see who it was but I heard the steps of 2 different people. The echoing click of heels let me know one of them was Hazel while the soft pads from tennis shoes had to be from Jade. The two of them were usually found working together I guess their twin bond kept them together even while working. I heard their faltered steps when they walked in I'm sure they were shocked to see me kneeling beside Master's desk. This was the second time they'd seen me kneeling beside her. 

"What do you want I'm busy," Master said.

"Nobody came to see you, Otis," Jade said jokingly in response.

I bit my lip to keep from laughing. Jade was always so bold and mouthy that she was one of the few people who didn't seem intimidated by Dylan's dominant energy. I wasn't sure if it was because she was a stud to or if she was just too carefree to notice.

"Sorry for interrupting you, We just came to see if Monica wanted to go out to lunch with us," Hazel replied sweetly.

Hazel was a lot calmer than Jade's, twins, but two very different personalities. 

"Is she coming," I heard another voice speak from a distance.

It was Liam who I assumed was speaking from the doorway.

"We're asking now," Hazel replied to him.

I heard Liam's footsteps bring him into the office.

"Let the girl come you've been holding her hostage in your office all morning and Hazel needs to be around feminine energy," Liam said.

I believed that to be true she's told me a time or two how grateful she was that I was there. Jade and Dylan carried Masc energy so she wasn't getting girl talk from them. Then there was Brian and Liam who even though they were gay, they were still men at the end of the day though Liam did have a softer side. I didn't reply though I just sat there with my head down waiting for Master's response. It dawned on me then that the anxious feeling I had yesterday about them seeing me kneeling beside her had vanished. I didn't care that they saw me like this or feel the need to respond or explain myself. Honestly, I didn't even care if she told them no and left me kneeling beside her the rest of the day. I was just happy to be by her side parts of me hoped she'd say no so I didn't have to leave her presence. 

"Oh is it already that late?" Master replied. I heard her moving and imagined her checking her watch.

"Yes work-o-holic. Have you been staring at that screen since you came in here? It's been 4 hours. You have to take a break Dylan at least get up and walk around a bit," Liam scolded.

Jade and Hazel both voiced their agreeance to Liam's statement.

"I was working on yaws payroll but if you want me to take a break I guess I can. Yaw aren't in a rush to get paid right?" Dylan said flippantly.

"On second thought, Give us the girl and you stay here," Jade said.

Again there was agreeance from the peanut gallery. 

Master chuckled at their response, "Fine get, I'll send her out in a moment" she told them.

Soon I heard 3 sets of footsteps exit her office. When the door closed and the two of us were alone again I felt Master's hand lifting my head up to look up at her. 

"You may go with them Kaijara, take your time and enjoy your lunch break?" she asked me.

"Are you sure? I don't have to go. I am fine to do whatever pleases you, Master. If you want me to remain kneeling by your side while you work I will do so happily," I reply honestly.

"I am well aware of that, you are seemingly more content in your position. How did you feel having them all seeing you like that?" she asked. 

"Unbothered Master all I could think about was serving you," I reply

She smiled down at me and petted my head

"I want you to go with them and enjoy your lunch break. But I want you to leave your jacket here," she told me. 

I frowned at her knowing that if I removed my jacket the words Disobedient and Brat would be able to be seen written on my arms. My Master had refreshed the words before I left this morning. So they were just as bold and embarrassing as they were when she first wrote them.

She held out her hands to take it from me ignoring my disappointed look. I removed my jacket slowly and handed it to her knowing arguing wasn't going to get me anywhere. When I removed it she looked over me and my maker-tatted arms giving me an approving look.

"Remember even when you are not in my presence you are still serving me and representing your Master. Do not do anything that I would not approve of, and keep your head up and your mindset confident and positive," she ordered.

"Yes Master," I replied smiling weakly at her, though I wasn't sure how I was supposed to do that now.