Flaws

-Dylan

After what happened with Monica today I realized we had a lot of things to work on before we get any deeper into her role as my submissive. She had desires to serve me but was very much in her head about what she wanted and even more self-conscious about herself.  I decided that I needed to continue with our training from this morning. She got in her head when it came to serving me at work and now I'm curious to see how she'll react to doing things that will please me in public. I need to train her so that she remains focused on pleasing me and less on what everybody else thinks. I also want to work on her self-consciousness about my desire to keep her as well as about her body. 

I had come up with a plan and the first part of it was to allow her to go home and vent to her best friend/sub-sister so she could get her worries about today out of her system and the support that she would undoubtedly get from Trinity.

"Come," I said to Monica walking towards her room.

She quickly followed behind me and I pointed to the middle of the room.

"Present," I ordered.

She got into position standing straight up with her hands behind her head and legs spread apart. 

Now was for the next part break her down so she can build herself back up.

"Who do you belong to?"I asked.

"You Master," she replied softly seemingly unsure of my question.

"I can't hear you," I asked in a drill Sargent-like tone.

"I belong to you Master," she said louder but unconfidentally.

I moved forward reached behind her neck and pulled her into a kiss. I kissed her hard holding her against me while letting my tongue take possession of her mouth. When I ended the kiss I moved my lips up to her ear and whispered.

"Who do you belong to? I asked again.

"I Belong to my Master," she said lustfully and way more confidentially.

"Good Girl, I said then ran my tongue across her earlobe causing her to let out a staggered breath.

I smirked at her reaction letting go of her neck and backing away from her.

 I went to my desk and permanent Marker and walked back over to her.

 "Keep your head up and your hands in position," I told her.

"Yes, Master," she replied setting her stance. 

I then took the marker and wrote on her chest, arms, and stomach, and then walked behind her and wrote on her ass cheeks. When I was set I took her over to the Mirror so she could look at my work.

***********************************************************************************************

-Monica

She guided me over to the mirror so that I could read what she wrote. Right there on my chest read Slut Bags, Brat on my left arm, disobedient on my right, and Smart Mouth across my stomach. There written on my body were all the things I was self-conscious about. Things I feared Dylan wouldn't like about me and she had written them all across my skin in permanent marker. 

These are the things that I need to fix. She was showing me everything that was wrong with me. She must still be mad that I got smart with her, that I was disobedient today, and acted like a Brat, and complained about my outfit and how revealing it was. My inadequacy was written all over my wide body. 

"What are these words?" She asked me.

"My Failures Master," I replied ashamed.

She sighed disappointed and walked away.