Work-o-holic

-Trinity

"So your laziness and smart mouth made you lose your craft room but earned you a playroom?" Monica asked.

"Yes, it did," I said giggling. "I guess I got my way even though I was naughty. Maybe being naughty really does pay off."

"Oh really you think so Princess," Daddy said poking my sides.

"Ahhh no no no, I was just kidding" I giggled and attempted to retreat. I was very ticklish and she was poking my tickle spot.

Her arm wrapped around my waist and held me in place keeping me from running as she continued to tickle me. Ahhh haha no hehe wait your gonna make me pee please hehe, Ok Daddy I'm a good girl I like being a good girl," I said struggling to control my laughter and my bladder.

"You sure you don't like being naughty?" she asked still holding me but stopping the torment.

"Yes Daddy I'm sorry I was just joking," I said still laughing unable to calm down.

"Hmm thought so," she said letting go of me.  

As soon as I was free I ran to the bathroom to relieve myself. When I got done using the restroom I headed back to the living room but when I got to out of the bathroom Dylan was in our bedroom. 

"Hey Princess, I'm going to shower. You and Kaijara figure something out for dinner whether yaw order out or cook. I'm too tired to cook tonight," she said.

"Ok Daddy, Enjoy your shower," I said standing on my tippy toes to kiss her before leaving the room.

When I made it to the living room Monica was still sitting on the couch. I went to the kitchen to grab some menus from the drawer and brought them to her. 

"Are you in the mood for anything special Daddy said she's not in the mood to cook, and to order takeout," I told her. 

"Oh do you want me to cook something?" she asked. 

"No, she did say we could if we felt like it but I think we should order takeout so we can focus on catering to Daddy. Yaw have a busy weekend and she's going to be working 3 events on one of those days. She needs to rest and relax and I wanna help her do that," I told her. 

"Oh of course. I will do anything I can to help Master relax. She works so hard and then takes care of us too. I'd love to do anything I can to repay her for that, just tell me what you want me to do," she said. 

I smiled at her appreciating her cooperation and her desire to cater to Dylan. I know as submissives it's our automatic desire to please our Master but I know this is something Dylan wouldn't ask for. She works so hard and a lot of the time she gets so lost in her work and her need to get things done that she forgets to take care of herself. 

Case in point when the food came I went to let her know that the meal was ready and she was in her office on the computer. I shook my head and went back to the living room.

"Hey Mon Dylan is in her office and I think she's working. Can you go, Um Assist her," I said. 

"What do you mean Assist how? Do you want me to call her out here or something?" she asked.

"You work for her and I think she's in your room/her office because she's doing work. Sp see if she needs any help so she gets done faster and comes back and relaxes and eats with us," I told her.

I knew that if Dylan was in her office it was work-related and the likelihood of me being able to pull her off of the computer until she was done would be slim to none. I knew better than to try to disturb her or stop her from working. If she was working from home this late then it had to be important this was out of my jurisdiction. But maybe with Monica's presence, she can possibly help her get her work done faster or at least help her not stress so much while she's working.