Full-time Dom

-Dylan

It's a later in the afternoon and I call Monica back into my office so that I can give her her punishment. I left her alone all morning to think about her behavior as she worked. I knew she would be filled with anxiety from the anticipation of her punishment.

I had to deal with her disobeying me. I knew asking her to kneel to me earlier was going to be a lot for her. I expected some resistance and was ready with another command that would be less humiliating if she decided to code out but she didn't. I started to ask her if she needed to use her safe word until I saw her fidgeting she was turned on. That let me know she was only fighting herself feeling self-conscious about giving in to her desire to serve me in front of people.

So now I will discipline her so she learns that she can't disrespect me when she's feeling unsure of herself. As well as help her to get past her mindset and accept herself and her desires so she can be happier and better serve me.

I am standing in the middle of my office and she walks in and closes the door behind her.

"Humble", I said ordering her to bow down on the floor in front of me so she could put herself deep into her submissive mindset.

"So what do you have to say for yourself?" I asked.

"I'm sorry I disobeyed you, Master, and for speaking to you that way I didn't mean to disrespect you. I just started feeling overwhelmed and didn't know how to stop talking," she said sadly into the floor.

I believed her words. When Monica was stuck facing herself she tended to let her mouth run freely and disrespectfully towards me. I knew she regretted it but didn't know how to shut it off. I was going to help her figure it out.

"I am not going to accept your disobedience Kajira. Before when you argued with me in and out of work I was unable to do anything about that smart-ass mouth of yours but those days are gone. You will learn how to speak to me respectfully. I understand it's going to be hard for you to accept these new rules but what you're not going to do is argue and speak to me like you did earlier. My word is final and whether you do as I say obediently or I have to punish you first you will obey my commands."

"Yes Master," she replied.

"I intend on making you the best submissive you can be and I want you to remain in the mindset of serving me at all times. I know this is your desire too and I am going to help you to push past yourself to reach that goal," I said."

"Thank you for your patience and understanding Master I do want to be a good submissive to you please help me get out of my head so that I can do that," Monica replied.

I nod my head knowing she meant the words but that she was also in her head about a lot of things Monica was very self-conscious about herself and about her desires. She always battled herself with things and ends up finding herself getting into trouble trying to sort her problems out on her own. But now she has me to guide her and help her to be the person that she wants to be.

"Put your hands behind your back," I ordered.

She obeyed putting her hands behind her back and leaving her forehead to sit on the floor. I kneeled down behind her took a pair of leather padded cuffs and used them to bind her hands behind her. When her hands were restrained I got up and walked over to my desk and then took a container of 100-count paper clips and poured them into the floor all around my office And set the small container that held the clips down in front of her.

"Raise your head, I said.  She slowly lifted her head off of the floor struggling with her cuffed hands. She looked up and at the floor around her seeing the clips and the container in front of her.