After lunch

-Monica

After lunch, I went back to my Master's office. She was still sitting at her desk when I entered the room and I wondered if she had been there the whole time. Master looked so sexy all focused sitting there with her long dreads and business suit her femininity and masculinity shinning through as one. She didn't bother looking up at me when I entered the room. Aside from Trinity, I was the only person who would ever enter her office without knocking.

"Have a seat Kaijara," she said pointing to the chair.

I made my way over lowering my head respectfully

"I want your eye contact," she told me.

I raised my head to look at her and smiled happy to see her face up close, "how was your lunch break Master," I asked when I was seated.

"It was interrupted by Brian he insisted on gossiping the whole time," she said annoyed.

I couldn't help but giggle picturing the two of them gossiping.

"Oh did you get any good Tea?" I asked.

"I don't repeat gossip," she said with a straight face. "I'm sure whatever it is you've heard about it or will hear about it soon enough."

Now that's the Master I know. "You're no fun," I replied.

"Never said I was. Anyways how was the rest of your break? I could tell from your picture you enjoyed yourself" she teased.

I blushed at her question, she hadn't responded to the pictures I sent and I started to question if they had even gone but now I know she saw the proof of my arousal clear and in color. 

"It was very successful Master. I couldn't focus on the fact that I had these words written on my arms because I was too distracted by the fact that I didn't have any panties on. I kept feeling a cold breeze hit my spot when I moved around driving me crazy the entire time," I informed her.

A mischievous gleam came across her eyes, "Give me your Panties."

I looked down at my breast and reached my fingers between them pulling out the folded panties. I handed them to her and she took them from me opening them up and holding them in front of me. 

"So that slutty pussy of yours had these pretty panties all wet. You should be ashamed of yourself for getting so turned over something so simple," she said. 

I lowered my head in embarrassment. It was true I was so easily aroused by my Master's games.

She tsked me as she stood up and walked over towards me. 

I turned in my seat to face her, "Open," she ordered.

I obeyed her opening my mouth and I felt the smooth fabric enter overwhelming me as she stuffed my panties inside. 

"Stand up and bend over the desk," she ordered. 

I did as I was told standing up and bending myself over putting my forearms on her desk and laying my palms down flat. I pressed my waist against it leaving my ass up and out to her. 

"Good Girl," now stay just like that, she ordered.

She slowly walked behind me I heard the low pad of her shoes on the floor with every step. When she got behind me I felt her hands on my hips they moved to the ends of my tight-fit dress. She slowly slid it up uncovering my backside and pantyless bottom pulling them up to my hips. My dress was tight to my body so it remained where she left it leaving me exposed to her without resistance. 

Her hand went to the bottom of my thighs slowly sliding its way upward. My heart started to race with the realization of what she was doing in her office. I pictured someone coming in and started to panic. I tried to say something in protest but my mouth was filled with my lust-filled panties so my words came out muffled. With no protest to be heard, she continued her slow descent up my thighs and toward my sex. Reflexively my legs spread open to her giving her access to me.