POV Hard Limits

-Monica POV

Oh no this is all my fault. Trinity shouldn't have to be punished like this. I was the one who chose to come in here, I'm the one who pushed her to play with me. This is all my fault and now she's going to be punished because of me. I tried to stop Dylan but it's like she's completely lost all sense of rationality. I'm trying to obey her, I know I should but I feel so guilty. I'm looking at Trinity with tears and fear in her eyes and everything in my heart is breaking.

I do the unthinkable and remove my gag, "You can't use that on her. That's Trinity's Hard limit," I yell.

Master looks back at me shock written all over her face, "What the hell are you doing?"

I ignore the fear that strikes me from the look she's giving me. I ignore my submissive need to replace the gag and apologize for disobeying her. Instead, I sit up a little taller, well as tall as you can in a gage with the gag in her hand ignoring the bits of drool that had leaked on it, and continued to speak to protect my friend, "I can't this isn't right. This isn't her fault it's mine."

"I recommend you remember your place. You are my submissive you have no right to tell me what I can, and cannot do," she says through gritted teeth.

She sounds angry but I can also see a twinge of hurt behind her eyes. I can't let this go I have to keep going because  I need Dylan to understand this is not her fault. "I was the one that came in here and when Trinity tried to get me to come out I purposefully gaslighted her making her feel guilty for not joining me."

"I set her up because I wanted to play with the vibrator. I thought that if I confessed to you later. I was hoping that you'd punish me with orgasm torture. She wouldn't have even been in here if I wouldn't have tricked her. So if you're going to punish someone punish me."

I heard a pained gasp from Trinity when she heard the truth and that sinks me down further into my guilt. 

Trinity's reaction only added to the hurt and pain pushing her closer over the edge, "Oh don't worry I have full intentions of Punishing you Kaijra. And orgasm torture is nowhere on that damn list," she said scowling at me.

I stilled for a second fearing my future punishment, but shook it off accepting my fate, "That's fine punish me I'll take whatever punishment you want just please don't punish her." 

"That's not how this works. Both of you disobeyed me so both of you will be punished. Don't worry you will get your turn." 

I knew that to be true Trinity did disobey her but this isn't the same she didn't deserve this harsh of a punishment when it wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for me. "You're not listening to me it's not her fault you don't have to punish her like this. You're punishing her with her hard limits is too much it's not right."

She walked over and bent down looking me in the eyes. I move back nervously shaken by her angered glare.

"You don't think I know that you tricked her. You don't think I know that Trinity only came in here because of you? I'm not clueless Monica. Trinity has been disobeying me and giving me problems for years because of you and your bullshit. There are no excuses, she had options she didn't have to come in here to stop you she could have called me. She chose not to, she chose to try to handle this on her own to protect you."

"That, that's not her fault. I tricked her Trinity wouldn't have disobeyed you if I hadn't said what I said," I defended.

"This is not the first time you've done this to her and it damn sure ain't going to be the last. I have told her time and time again to contact me if she finds herself in a situation like this with you and every time she ignored that order. She stays doing shit like this because of you and she always gets herself punished because of you. She knows this, I know this, and you fucking know this."