Lunch Break

-Monica

As soon as I start to relax and feel calm in my submissive role she does something like this to rile me up again. I handed her my jacket exposing the words I was so contently hiding from the public eye and made my way out the door. I took one more glance back trying to will her into allowing me to keep my jacket but to no avail. Her focus was already back on work completely unbothered by the awkward predicament she left me in. 

I made my way towards the exit catching up with the Diamonds all except for Brian who I assumed decided to stay behind and eat lunch in peace. 

"Hey sorry about the wait, I'm ready when yaw are," I said walking up and crossing my arms.

"No problem we were just deciding where we should go," Liam said."

"I said The Sushi Joint," Jade said.

"And I said Chef's Salad's," Hazel replied. 

"And I told them I wasn't going to get full off either one of those. I know I'm gay for saying this but I need some meat," Liam said shaking his head.

"Lunch is not for getting full it's for holding you over," Jade said. "If you get full you'll get the itis and then you'll be falling asleep on top of your Bar."

The three of them started to argue while my stomach began growling. I hadn't had breakfast this morning and all the talk of food just reminded my stomach that it was empty. 

"How about we go to the Stay Seated the little mom-and-pop restaurant down the block?" I suggested.

"Ooh Yeah, I love that place," Jade and Hazel agreed. 

"Oh yeah, I can get a burger from there we can do that," Liam agreed.

With that problem solved the three of us headed to the restaurant. I had successfully found a restaurant and hid my Master's tattoo I just had to make it through the rest of lunch and I'll be good. Luckily for me, the three of them were more worried about their food than about my appearance at least for now.

The three of us walked down the block to the restaurant and quickly got seated. We sat down and looked over the menu while chatting about a party we were hosting tomorrow afternoon. All was going smoothly I ordered a southwestern skillet bowl and nibbled on some chips and salsa to distract my growling stomach. 

"So Monica, what's going on between you and Dylan lately?" Hazel asked after the waitress left. 

Great now that they've ordered their food they've decided to put their focus back on me.

"Um nothing just ya know working," I said casually crossing my arms again.

"Working? I've never had to work on the floor before," Jade said. 

I hadn't exactly thought about how I wanted to answer that question if it ever came up. I looked over at Liam for some sort of help he knew what was going on I hoped he'd help me smooth things over. But he was too busy stuffing his face with chips to speak. 

About that time the waitress came back with our drinks giving me a perfect distraction. She sat down the drinks in front of the Diamonds but because I was set further away from her I reached out to grab my drink from her. So distracted by the twin's accusations I forgot about the words written on me. Jade had reached out and got the drink for me but it was to late. The waitress noticed the word written on my forearm and she looked up at me questionly. I tried to quickly pull my arm back but Hazel's eyes followed the waitress's causing her to notice what she noticed. 

"Um, why do you have the word Disobident written on your arm in permanent marker?" Hazel asked.

"It's not a uh uhm," I stuttered.