Morning Routine

-Monica

I started my morning by getting up at 5:00 am my Master woke up at 6 and I was expected to be of service to her by the time she woke up. I went to the bathroom and got myself ready for the day washing myself and putting my makeup on. I had my clothes set out and ready but wasn't allowed to get dressed until my Master released me to go to work. I had yet to go shopping with Trinity so I had a simi short skirt to wear and a button-up shirt that I would wear with a few extra buttons undone so the tops of my breasts would be on display, paired with a nice pair of heels that made my legs look long and sexy. I'm sure this will get a reaction from the staff they were shocked the first time I dressed a little sexy at work for Dylan before she had become my Master. I guess they'll soon be getting used to it though.

When I was ready for the day I made my way to My Master's room and kneeled naked on the floor in my Nadu position legs spread open to her and chest pushed out. My Master was already awake and being pleasured by Trinity who sounded like she was doing a good job. My Master let out moans of satisfaction her moans were very sexy and I wished to bring her the same amount of pleasure. I waited patiently feeling myself get wet and My Master came to completion right in front of me. 

When she was satisfied she looked over at me she wagged her finger towards me ordering me to come over to her. Because she didn't ask me to stand I slowly crawled over to her bedside and then kneeled back into position. 

"Did you enjoy watching your Master being pleasured," she asked me.

"Yes Master very much," I said honestly knowing there was no use in hiding my arousal from her when my body was on full display to her.

"Would you like to taste your Master?" she asked.

"Yes Please Master," I said excitedly.

"Come Princess allow Kaijara to taste me off your lips," she said to Trinity.

I looked at her a little disappointed she had tricked me. She knew that wasn't what I meant still yet I was grateful for the gift. Trinity came down on the floor kneeling next to me her body completely nude like mine. She smiled at me before brushing a tendril of my hair behind my ear. Then she leaned in and kissed me. This was the first time the two of us kissed and I couldn't lie I didn't know how I'd feel about the whole ordeal. I knew I was attracted to her and had no problem being intimate with her if that was something that would please my Master but I wasn't sure how it'd go down. The two of us had just been friends and only friends. Trinity had always dated studs and well I went back and forth between males and females but I had never crossed that line with Trin.

The way she kissed me though I wondered why the hell we hadn't done this a long time ago. That girl was a mastermind with her tongue she was gentle and yet aggressive. The taste of my Master on her tongue was a delicious tease and I craved more. My hands were still obediently on my lap though my desire was to reach up and touch her but I wasn't sure if that was allowed so I held myself back. While her hands caressed my cheek I moaned into her kiss feeling myself get aroused even more.

"Alright Princess, I think she's had her fill for now," Master said. 

Trinity hesitantly pulled back I could tell she felt the same way as I did she didn't want the kiss to end. If Master would have allowed us to continue who knows how long we would have been at it. Trinity slowly moved back to the bed and I stayed on the floor readjusting myself ready for my Master's next order. 

"Present", she said. Ordering me to get into a position. I stood up and moved to the middle of the room I put my hands behind my back and stood there waiting for my Master's next order. She got up out of the bed and reached into her night stand pulling out a flogger. I watched her nervously as she walked over towards me with it.