Marked

This is a Sequal to Selfish Submissive. You do not have to read the 1st book to enjoy this but there might be some references back to the previous book that will have you a little lost. So check it out it's a good time, plenty of drama, punishment, and smut.

***********************************************************************************************

-Dylan

I drove the two of us home from the club where Trinity was waiting for us.

I looked over at Monica who sat nervously in her seat staring at her lap still unsure of what just happened. I knew a million questions were swarming through her head and it was finally time to put her mind at ease. 

"You may speak freely," I told her.

She looked up at me greatfully before blurting out, "Are you sure you want me?" 

I smiled at her obliviousness "I am sure. I wouldn't have gone to the club tonight if this wasn't what I wanted," I told her. 

"What about Trinity?" she asked finally getting to the real thing I knew was on her mind. 

"Who do you think told me you were at the club? I said smiling down at her. 

"How did she know how I felt though?" Monica asked still confused.

"That would be your friend Kaylan's doing. Apparently, last night while you were getting shit-faced. You were crying to him telling him how much you wanted to be my submissive and not Sir Myer's, and how much you liked me and didn't want to let me go. And that you didn't want to move into that apartment you wanted to live with your friend Dylan and your Best friend and to live happily ever after," I said chuckling.

I really didn't like when she drank because she didn't know her limit. But was grateful that her drunken vulnerability lead to this. If she hadn't said all that to Kaylan I may have never known her true feelings.

"Oh gosh that's so embarrassing," she replied.

"Yeah well if it hadn't happened I would have never known how you feel, for once you getting blackout drunk actually helped me instead of causing me trouble," I teased. 

She smiled a little at my words. 

"Trinity's my best friend," she whispered.

"It's ok, Trinity and I have discussed this thoroughly this is something she wants. She's actually the one who suggested it. She wants you to be part of our relationship she accepts all that comes with that. She's comfortable with you being my submissive, sharing our home, and us being intimate. She knows what you're looking for in a Dom and she knows that I have all the qualities you desire," I explained.

"You do I tried to fight against it but I've known it for a long time. I always felt guilty for having feelings for you and for wanting to submit to you. I never wanted to hurt Trinity or you," she said tears welling up.

"I know it's hard to fight your natural urge to submit. You've been fighting it for a long time and I'm proud of you for respecting the two of us and putting our feelings before your own. The three of us had to go on a long journey to get here but we have made it. I want you Monica and I want you to be able to live the life you desire," I told her.

With my words of acceptance to her, the damn broke and the tears she was holding back fell freely. I pulled over and took her into my arms hugging her and allowing her to feel her feelings.

When she had collected herself I handed her some tissues that I had sitting in the glove compartment so she could clean herself up. 

"I will be addressing you now as my Kajira or Kajira in public, it means slave in the Gorean language. Not many people will know what it means but you and I will. So that you always remember who you are to me.

She bit her lip "I like that it's pretty," she replied.

"Good because I mean what I said earlier you belong to me now. You are my Kajira.  You will be getting your things and living with me starting tomorrow. I will take care of you the same as I do Trinity you won't have to want or ask for anything. But I do expect you to keep working for me It will keep you of service to me at all times and also give you the financial security that I believe you need, especially after this situation. Like Trinity, I will control your finances but the account will be yours if ever there comes a time when we are no longer you have something to fall back on," I told her.

A smile spread across her face.

"You'll really allow me to stay at your side at work," she asked.

I chuckled at her "Yes Kajira you are my shiny new toy I want to bring you everywhere so that I can play with you. Besides it'll be too much work trying to find a new assistant.

"I think your Diamonds would be upset if I wasn't there anymore too," she giggled.

I was happy to hear her sweet giggles and see her mood lighten. 

"I'm not worried about those people, you're there for me they can get their own toy to play with," I said smirking at her. 

That set her off in another set of giggles with her in a better mood I pulled back off and set us off for home. 

This new relationship with Monica like Trinity would be a lot of trial and error before we got to the right place we wanted to be. But I was determined to give her everything she desired from me as a Dom. Trinity was perfectly content being my brat in the streets and a sex slave in the bedroom. While Monica desired to be my complete submissive she wanted to be my Slave. 

She was about to give me something I've craved since I stepped into this lifestyle. She was going to fill my sadistic desires that I've been burying. Trinity's tamer submissive preferences couldn't fill the needs that I had. I accepted that filling those needs in other ways like her humiliation kink but now all three of us can be exactly who we are without having to hold back anymore.

I pulled up to the driveway and looked over at her.

"From here on out our relationship changes are you ready?" I ask.

 She nodded her head nervously. I smile down at her and caress her cheek.

"Before we do. Let's knock something out of the way first," I say before leaning in to kiss her.

Our lips touch and instant sparks fly I kiss her hard and passionately claiming her as my own I grab the back of her head possessively pulling her head to me deeper. I break our kiss and move down to her neck and bite down on it while I twirl my tongue across her warm flesh. She moans and I feel the vibrations on my lips as I continue to mark her. I continue to suck and lick on her neck in the same spot until I'm sure there will be evidence there for the days to come. When I'm satisfied I take my hand and put it on her throat choking her lightly I move up to her ear and whisper. Your Body Belongs to me.  You are my slut and my slave from this day forward don't you ever forget that. She melts under my words nodding her head obidently. I then get out of the car leaving her weak and walk to the house knowing she will follow.

When I got in the house Trinity quickly kneeled in front of me waiting eagerly to see if I brought Monica back.

I pet her head "I have her Princess, you two are now sub sisters," I tell her. 

"Thank you, Daddy," she says happily.

"Your Welcome Princess. She is going to come in here soon I will give the two of you a while to talk before I tell her the new rules of our relationship. 

"Thank you, Daddy, she says again.

I walk out of the room allowing them their space.

***********************************************************************************************

Oooo this is going to be fun I'm so excited to see what Dylan and Monica's journey looks like.

For those of you who are new just know these who were on one hell of a rollercoaster to get here.

For those of you who came from book 1, I hope you're ready to have some fun with our new sub-sisters.