Frenemies

-Dylan

I smile down at my phone after receiving the text Trinity orgasmed at the register. I obviously have super Domme powers. I mean who just nails timing like that? Man, I feel good as bad as things were a month ago they're 100x better now. It was more than worth trenching through that storm. Man, is this what it feels like to be happy? I swear I don't know what to do with myself. If I wasn't sure I'd break my neck I'd do a backflip right now. But since I can't....

"I got 2 Girlfriends, One for the Bitches and one for the Dough." I sing remixing Keving Gates's song while I bounce my shoulders to the beat in my head.

I hear a groan from my unappreciative audience.  

"It's almost been a month Sis, how much longer are you going to keep bragging about this?" Liam says not even bothering to look up at me from his computer. 

He, Jade, and I are sitting in my office going over a charity event we have coming up. While Hazel, Brian, and the rest of the staff take care of a party upstairs. 

"Yeah Bro, nobody brags about having multiple girlfriends. You brag about having side pieces or hoes. Not girlfriends," Jade says shaking her head at me in shame.

I wave my hand at them both not letting them rain on my parade. "Hoes is so last year, I have  Harem damn it, that is way more impressive. Royalty has Harems, Peasants have Hoes." 

Liam and Jade look at each other rolling their eyes in unison. "It takes way more than two girlfriends to have a Harem," Liam replies. 

I turn my laptop around and face them, "According to the Googles, "The number of women in a harem could range from two to almost 10,000." I got the two I have a Harem."

The two of them look down at my Google search and groan at the fact that I actually looked it up. I smile up at them feeling proud of my research. 

"Yeah well, I think 2 is a good number for you. You get to claim the title and still have enough energy to give them both attention. Any more would be exhausting," Liam replies going back to his computer.

He had me there. I thought I had my hands full when Trinity turned into my submissive. Then I added Monica to the mix and she's had me running around like a rooster cutting off chickens heads. I was at my limit. A happy limit but a limit all the same. But I was enjoying how annoyed they were getting with me.

I turned my laptop back around moving back to my original screen on excell. "Naw, the sky's the limit there's still room for 9,998 more. All I have to do is get me a California King and I'll have plenty of space."

"Yeah, alright, Liam replied. And what do Lil'Bit and Scrumptet feel about this?"

Nothing because I would never repeat these words around them. That's how people end up on milk cartons or the bottom of the ocean. "Oh they're on team Give Dylan a Harem for sure."

"Bro You are not me. You do not have the skills to balance more than 2 women," Jade replied.

I tilted my head trying to figure out who she had me fucked up with, "I don't have to be you, Jade, I'm me. And you know better than anyone if I want a Harem, I'll have one."

Back in college Jade and I were very competitive with the women we dated. Or how many of them we had at a time. I'll admit it, I had a Hoe phase, I was out here hotting around. But that's the old Dylan after I left college I stayed single for a few years until I met Trinity. From then on I was a one-woman stud well until Monica came along. While Jade stayed Jade.

Jade squinted her eyes at me. "So what you just going to keep piling on girlfriends now that you got two under your belt?" 

I leaned forward and dropped my voice low in my sultry voice and put my hand on her knee, "Maybe, why do you want to fill out an application?"