Good Morning

-Trinity

That night the 3 of us slept in bed together. It was the first time Monica slept in bed with us and I couldn't lie I enjoyed it. Another body to cuddle up against was great. Dylan allowed me to rub cream on each other after our session and I got to rub on Monica's breast. They were so warm from her flogging it was so sexy. I could never take that much pain but watching her take it had me so turned on. I was so grateful Dylan had left the vibrator on while she played with Monica I had orgasm after orgasm during their session. 

When the alarm went off at 6 in the morning I fought the air not ready to get up. The only thing that motivated me to wake up in the morning was knowing that I was going to be able to pleasure Dylan. I loved the taste of her and being able to pleasure her every morning this morning in particular. She was so focused on pleasing the two of us that she didn't do anything to satisfy herself. Monica and I both had offered ourselves up to pleasure her but she was content with pleasing us.

I yawned and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes as I sat up. I looked over at Monica's side of the bed and she was already awake and kneeling on the side of the bed. Her hair was down and looked damp and her makeup was freshly done. How long has she been up? Did she already get up and shower while we were sleeping? I smiled at her but she didn't respond keeping her head down obediently waiting for Dylan to wake up.

I shrugged my shoulders and focused on my task. I crawled underneath the blankets made my way between her legs and serviced her until she was wide awake and satisfied. 

"Mmm I love waking up to my slutty alarm clock," she said to me when I crawled my way up to kiss her.

"I'm glad I can ring your bell Daddy," I said giggling.

She smiled at me and kissed me once more before moving her attention to Monica. She sat up in bed sitting in front of a kneeling Monica.

"Good Morning Kaijara, how did you sleep?" Dylan asked.

"Very Good Master, Thank you for allowing me to sleep in the bed with you last night," she replied.

She says that but the only reason she hasn't slept in here before is because Dylan gave her the option of when she would start sleeping in our room. Monica had been choosing to stay in the guest room this whole time. I'm sure it was because of her insecurities about her relationship as Dylan's submissive.

"Your place is to always be by my side Kaijara, be it in my bed or on my floor. From here on out you will sleep in my room," Dylan ordered.

"Yes Master," she replied without complaint.

I half expected a little more fight out of her. I would never get use to hearing Monica speak to Dylan so politely. She was always so quick to sass her and get smart with her. It was fun to hear her speak so politely to her. Even when she was just her employee she sassed her more so when she was off the clock but now she thought before she spoke. I'm sure Dylan feels triumphant every time she speaks knowing she had tamed the wild Monica. 

She nodded her head, "Good now go retrieve the flogger," she ordered. 

I was shocked by this command I could still see the welt on Monica's breast from last night's session and Dylan was going to spank her again. I knew she was told she'd get a "Daily Dose of Pain" but I figured if she was already tender then she would get the day off. If I had earned an intense spanking and I had misbehaved the next day and earned more discipline Dylan would find another way to punish me unless my disobedience was so intense that I deserved another spanking. I guess that was that was the difference between our relationship though, Monica could handle and thrived off of the pain while I enjoyed it but had a threshold.