Sub Sisters

-Trinity

I was right! Monica does want us. I knew it all along I don't know why I doubted myself. I'm so happy I could spit glitter. I waited in the living room for her to come in after Dylan left. She walked in the door nervously looking around as if she's never been here before. I smiled at my friend knowing her well enough to understand her fears. I would extinguish any doubt in her mind. As soon as she stepped into the living room I jumped into her arms and hugged her tight around the neck.

"Welcome home Sub-Sister," I said smiling.

She froze a little shocked by my sudden attack but swiftly hugged me back. And started laughing.

"Sub-Sisters, So it's really true you're okay with this Trin? You're not just doing this because you're worried about me? she asked still unsure. 

I backed away and looked at my friend. I'm positive Mon," I said dragging her over to the couch so we could sit and talk.

"Like really truly sure because I would never want to come between you and Dylan. I swear I can turn off my feelings for her but I will never be able to turn off how much I love our friendship," she said.

Her words touched my heart and let me know even more that this was the right decision. "Trust me Mon there's no one in the world I would trust with Dylan aside from you. I'm sorry I scared you the other night I was so wrapped up in Mariah's thing I didn't even realize my words had affected you. You were on your way to us and I blocked you unconsciously," I apologized.

"It's okay. I should have talked to you about this a long time ago I just didn't want to ruin our friendship. It was so hard not talking to my best friend, she said.

I understood her frustration it was hard not talking to her too. I wanted nothing more than to tell her that I wanted her in our relationship. But I also knew it could hurt her if I was wrong with my assumptions. I was grateful to Dylan for having the patience I didn't have.

"How long have you felt like this? I mean wanting me in your relationship?" she asked curiously.

"I've known since Daddy caught you watching me get punished. It was so hot and so naughty and it drove me crazy. I wanted you to watch me get punished and I wanted to watch you get punished again and again. And do other things. I said. That's why I pretended I was mad at you so you would ask for a spanking," I giggled.

"Wait that was a setup? And Dylan knew? Yaw played me?" she asked shocked and a little impressed. 

"Daddy didn't know until after you asked and left. I told her and she was just as shocked as you were and thought it was naughty which is why I got punished that night although I really enjoyed that punishment," I said biting my lip.

She nodded her head in agreeance. "It was so mmmm," she moaned not being able to find the words to say. 

"Exactly," I replied.

"I still can't believe Kaylan called you and told you I had feelings for yaw. "I guess he didn't want me to be his sub-mate after the way I acted, she said slumping on the couch.

"No, quite the opposite he likes you a lot and that's why he called me. He feels the same as we do he wants you to be happy. He called me in a huff and demanded to know if we had feelings for you or if we were playing with your emotions. I told him we did but didn't act on it because you wanted a new Dom. He then told us about your breakdown and your interview and I had to risk my job and punishment to tell Dylan. But as soon as I told her she left work she told the Diamonds to run things and she left. She doesn't do that Monica you know that. So know how important you are to us," I explained.

"Wow," was all she could say. 

"Yeah wow. The only person Dylan would do that for is me and now you, so be confident in our feelings for you," I said.

"Ok, I'll try," she said smiling at me. 

The two of us hugged and continued talking until Dylan came back.