My Pleasure

-Dylan

"I'm going to have you work that Bridal Shower on Saturday," I told Monica after I got off the phone.

She was still under my desk sucking my strap more than content in her position. But she started to move to respond to me.

I Put my hand on her head, "Keep your mouth on my Dick Slut, I don't need you to respond just listen," I ordered.

She nodded her head and went back to work. She was bi so she had no problem sucking a dick real or fake and I enjoyed the sight of her on her knees servicing me. She knew what she was doing moving it just right so that it hit my spot. I let her pleasure me while I continued to explain my plans.

"I'm going to hire Hopes Hospatatlites the company that Trinity works for to help you. Her and Aunt Hope's team will be your weight staff. I'll set up the games and times that I expect you to execute them. We will go over there together early Saturday to decorate. I have other events that I have to keep an eye on but I will stop by with the food and drinks before it starts to ensure everything is good before I go work the Braxton wedding" I told her.

 She muttered a response under my strap but her words were incoherent with her mouthful so I continued. The shit was feeling good I didn't orgasm because I was too focused on pleasing her and my phone call. Though I know she was doing everything she could to push me over the edge with her just like she's doing now. I was struggling to keep my focus but I needed to make sure I got my point across before I let her finish me off. 

"I expect this event to go off without a hitch. This is my first time trusting you to run an event of mine off-site and completely without my presence. I will not accept anything but perfection from you. You will run this event as if I was there and you will also give the utmost respect to Mrs. Hope. She knows what she's doing so feel free to ask her if you need help or advice. You are in charge but don't forget that she is your elder and she is running her own successful business so she is to be treated with respect," Do you understand?

She nodded her head still bobbing. She knew what she was doing. She was trying to get me there. Was she listening to me? Hell, I can barely focus but I need her ass to. It was taking all my concentration not to moan I knew if I let it out she'd get excited and go even harder and I'd never finish.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head up off of my strap so she could focus on my words. 

"Don't forget that you belong to me now. I may not have been able to punish you how I wanted when you messed up that wedding but I am more than capable of doing it now. So don't even think about touching your phone during the event. And If I get any complaints from the bridal party I promise you I will not show you any mercy," I threatened.

Then to show her I meant that threat I pushed her against the desk her mouth automatically opened to take me in. She was a good little slut and I was more than ready to punish her mouth and get myself off. I shoved the strap down her throat and fucked her face quickly giving her no release for oxygen. Her hands wrapped around my thighs as she gagged on my strap. Her eyes shot up at me watering as she registered my threat. Her look of fear turned me on. Fuck I moaned, I pumped for a few more strokes allowing her to struggle while I got myself there. When I was close I stepped back giving her a second to catch her breath. She coughed and took in a sharp breath.

I took her by her hair again and pulled it tight

"Make your Master cum Slut," I ordered. 

She nodded her head looking at me like she wanted nothing more in life than for me to fuck her face again. She opened her mouth to me again lustfully and I shoved the strap back in and pumped hard down her throat. While I pulled her head towards me so she could bob with me ignoring her need for oxygen and only aiming to please me. I held on to her head tight and came hard wishing like hell it would shoot down her throat even though I knew it wouldn't. 

When I was content I moved back allowing her to breathe again. She gasped for air and thanked me for fucking her face. Damn it this girl was so sexy the perfect little masochist cum slut. I decided to reward her I removed the strap and allowed her to lick up the real thing and the slut licked me up even more eagerly than she took the strap. I realized as I came to my second orgasm it was the first time I've allowed her to pleasure me. I'm such a good Master spoiling my Kaijara at work.