Renewed Submission

-Monica

I am her property, Her Toy, Her slut. Omg, that turned me on so much. Where did that come from? Master has always been sexy but that was ugh I nearly orgasmed from the way she kissed me. I couldn't even think straight to worry about anybody else seeing me. There could of been a crowd of people in the lobby cheering on as I got dragged there the entire building and I wouldn't have noticed. My body was too high off of my Master's Dominance and sexiness. 

Dylan's anger and disappointment in me really broke me. I didn't mean for all of this to happen everything just got away from me and before I knew it I was in a lake full of lies. I had so many chances to come clean and I didn't take it. I was a disobedient untrustworthy submissive. She was right I was taking advantage of her. I got so used to her kindness and understanding that I just didn't think she'd care as much. I knew she'd be upset with me about the money but I wasn't even as fearful of that punishment. Now everything is changing but I think it's for the better.  I was sad when she told me I was no longer going to work for her but I couldn't even be angry I had crossed a line that should have never been crossed.

It was like something in her snapped her and her Dominant energy intensified I had a feeling she was not going punish me lightly like all the other times. Her rules were stern and left no room for disobedience.

As soon as we got into the house she took me to the playroom. I was down on all 4's she kneeled down on one knee and unhooked my leash. 

"Kaijara I am going to punish you for your disobedience and your lies. Your mouth will remain gagged during this punishment to teach you to speak to your Master with respect and honesty at all times. A slave is not allowed to complain or code out when being punished. You are not to question your punishment only to accept it and acknowledge your disobedience and submit to the punishment. However at any time if you feel you are unsafe I want you to snap your fingers and only use this if you truly feel like you can not go on. I will not do anything I do not believe you can handle. So I need you to put your trust in me to discipline you remember that I have never done anything to harm you and will never cross that line purposefully. If you snap your fingers I will stop immediately and we will find another way but know that I am doing this with your list in mind so I have a full understanding of what you want and need." do you understand? 

Her words scared me but her face was soft and her voice was gentle and warm. I nodded my head feeling scared by her words but grateful that I would still be allowed a way out if necessary.

"I need you to use your words Kaijara," she said.

"Yes, Master," I replied.

 I wasn't sure what type of punishment she had in mind she has only ever spanked me for disobeying or had me do humiliating tasks. But the threat and promise of change let me know that that all was going to change. I knew that I had disobeyed her and hurt her with my lies and deserved to be punished. I was going to do my best to take this punishment and not code out.

With my understanding everything change her face set back stern and her whole energy changed. She had a different aura a strong determined dominant aura that let me know quickly that I was in trouble. She took the gag and put it back in my mouth then walked away from me leaving me on all 4's I heard her ruffle in some drawers and then she came back to me. 

"Kneel and put your hands behind your back," she ordered.

I obeyed and when my hands were held out she took some rope and wrapped it around my wrist binding them together. The feel of the rope against my skin was rough and abrasive against my skin and parts of me felt excited wondering if it'd leave a bruise. She tied it tight and then asked me to test my mind. I attempted to pull my wrists apart and was unable to move them. When she was content she stood and took me by my bound arm and made me stand.