Playroom contract

-Dylan

I remember the day we put the finishing touches on the Playroom.

I had just finished putting the new lock on the door. I had 2 keys made one would remain on me at all times, while the other would remain in my dresser drawer. I made an extra key for Trinity because her arts and crafts supplies were still in the closet of her old craft room. I had no intention of allowing her to pile all that chaos in the closet of my office and the items were too delicate to go into storage outside so they remained in her closet. If she wanted to retrieve items and I wasn't at home she had to video call me and ask permission to retrieve it.

The two of us were in the dining room going over our new rules for the playroom. I was having Trinity write down the rules while we discussed them so that I knew she was paying attention I didn't want her to have an excuse for disobeying the rules. We were only a few months into our new relationship and I was still scared to trust her. She had just earned herself a brand-new chastity belt after breaking my no pleasuring yourself rule. My trust in her was wavering and my insecurities were batting 1000. But I fought past them for us and finished the room.

Playroom Rules

*No Entering the Playroom without Master's Permission

*No Playing or touching any of the Toys without Maters Permission

*No pleasuring myself or touching myself in attempts at Pleasure

*I will always refer to you as Master while in the Playroom

*I will always Obey my Master

*I will always be honest with my Master

*I will not be afraid to use my safeword

She continued writing our list out and when she was done I typed it up so we had a cleaner more official copy so she could never say she didn't know she disobeyed my rules.

"If you go in this room without my permission you will be severely punished. I look at it the same as if you're seeking pleasure without me. Because that's all this room is to you. I want to be able to trust you, can I do that," I asked.

"Yes Daddy," she smiled excitedly at me.

Her eagerness was cute but it also made me worry I wasn't sure if I believed her. I knew trusting her was going to take time I just hoped she was willing to earn it.

Later that evening Trinity came up to me with a piece of paper and handed it to me. I looked at her curiously and took it, it read as follows:

"I Trinity James (Sub)  to Dylan Dynasty (Dom) hereby vow that I will not disobey the rules established on this day. __________

If Said sub disobeys said rules then punishment will proceed as follows. 

The sub will relinquish Hard Limit items on "Naughty List" and accept any punishment Dom sees fit for one punishment, followed by maintenance spankings, and the use of a chastity belt until Dom feels trust is restored between the pairing. The use of the safe words is not allowed unless the sub feels like they're physically in danger to which Dom will immediately respect the sub's need to stop and find a safer solution. 

"Just sign here and I'll sign there and it'll be official," she said pointing to the paperwork.

My eyes traced over the paper while confusion filled me, "What is this?" 

"It's a contract, Daddy, so that you feel safe to have this playroom or that I won't physically pleasure myself without your permission," Trinity said smiling at me."

I hand the paper back to her, "I'm not signing this Princess."

"Why not?" she pouted.

"Because we don't need a contract. I don't want a contract. I should be able to trust you enough to know that you won't break the rules," I told her.