Dom vs Brats

1 week Later

Dylan's Log

When they ask why I'm in a padded room with a straight jacket. Here is a written account of when I lost my mind.

**********************************************************************************************

Dear God, what Have I done? There's two of them.

I'm at work getting ready to do a consultation. Being the good Master that I am I check in on my Princess and Kaijara. It's a hot day and Monica is out on her lunch break while Trinity is headed to work.

Me: Remember to drink Water. There's no use for Dehydrated Sluts. 

Kaijara: Don't worry Master I'm staying hydrated.

Princess: Got that H2O To-Go, Master ✌🏾

Me: 😑 That's not Water Kaijara

Me: 🤦🏾‍♀️Not even close Princess

Kaijara: It will be once the Ice Melts 🧊 😉 😜

Princess: That doesn't count Monica. 🙄

Kaijara: Yes it does its science 🔬🧪👩‍🔬

Princess: 🤯

Kaijara: How is Tea Water? 🤔

Princess: Tea is Dirty Water 🤷🏾‍♀️ Plus I got extra ice so mine will melt too.

Me: Neither one of them count. Both of you get some water before I come melt your ass. 🏓💢💥

Kaijara: 🏃🏽‍♀️💨 🌊

Princess: 😲🧎🏾‍♀️😘

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All My Life I Had to Fight......

Man, why did I insist on having two of these? I was obviously on Drugs when I made this decision. Why didn't anybody stop Me? It was bad enough before but now that Monica's my girlfriend and feeling more secure in our relationship she's started taking the whole. "Be yourself" thing seriously. Without the rules, she placed on herself for how perfect she thought had to be. She was able to let go of her frustrations and let her true Bratty sideshow.