Full-time Punishment

Monica

Stupid, stupid, stupid. How did I get myself in this predicament? 

This is the most tedious humiliating punishment I have ever had. I look like a damn fool, dragging my body all around the ground and picking up paper clips with my mouth. At least Master left me alone to do this. The only thing that could make this worse was to be watched the whole time I had to do it. I have to give it to her, though Dylan knows how to get the point across. I will be more than mindful than you speak out of my place to her again at least I hope.

I do my best to hurriedly complete my task. But it's no easy feat I am bound and literally crawling on the ground like a snake slithering to each clip to pick it up with my mouth and then slithering back to the container to drop it in. The fact that she expected me to have this done by the end of my shift was insane. I am rushing trying to prove to her but I can so that she'll forgive me for my disobedience.

I don't know how much time has passed every second feels like hours and the longer I'm doing this the more foolish I feel. I heard the door knob turn and I look up realizing that I'm not even halfway through with my task. I started to panic worried about what would happen if it was not completed. She said that there would be further punishment and I didn't want to find out what that was. Master walks in and doesn't say anything to me she walks over to her desk and sits down. I'm unsure of the time but I'm sure she will tell me when it's run out.

Once again, I have an audience to watch me slither around the floor. I keep my mouth shut and my head down and continue working. I feel her eyes on me as I continue working. I am completely humbled by my Master putting me in my place. A strong sense of desire washes over me at her power to make me do something like this. I continue working hard wanting to make sure she sees that I am learning my lesson and I want to make her proud.

About six clips later she came over to me and told me to kneel. I struggled to push myself up off the ground exhausted from my discipline. Master took mercy on me taking me by the arm and helping me to sit up. She untied my hands and stood in front of me.

"Your shift is over and you have yet to finish your task. What do you have to say for yourself," she said.

I had cleaned up half of the amount of clips but still had another side of the room to clear. I felt bad that I had so much more to do. I had disappointed my Master once again.

"I'm sorry Master, I tried my best to complete it. I'm sorry I failed you," I said lips quivering.

I was trying to maintain myself I didn't want to cry but I felt bad. I should have worked harder and faster though I worked as fast as I could. I wanted to show her that I cared and that I wanted to be a good girl for her.

She raised my head so that I was looking at her, "You have not failed me Kaijara. You worked hard to accomplish a goal given to you by your Master. You felt it was impossible and knew it was going to be hard and humiliating but you still worked hard without back talk. As long as you continue to keep that submissive mindset, you will never fail me. 

"Yes Master," I replied with watery eyes. 

She leaned down and petted my head. "I do not expect you to be perfect Kaijara but I do expect you to obey me," Master said.

"I will do better Master, I'm sorry for my behavior and speaking to you disrespectfully," I said.

"You have been punished and I believe you have learned your lesson, you are forgiven," she said smiling down at me.

My heart swelled at her happy that I was back in my Master's good graces. I have to work harder to stay out of trouble. After we were done talking I went to go get a broom so that I could sweep up the rest of the paperclips and put the back into the container. I made my way to the bathroom 1st so I could wash my mouth out from my disgusting task. Yes, I will behave I do not want to have to do that again.