Sunday

-Dylan

"Is it weird that I feel like a teenager going out on a 1st date?"

"No Dilly it's sweet, you're excited and nervous," Trinity said adjusting the collar on my shirt.

I looked at myself in the mirror checking myself "Oh God I am nervous, why am I nervous?" 

"Because this will technically be yaws first date. This is real it's normal to feel that way." she encouraged.

It wasn't so much the first date. It was the question of if she showed up and if she'd actually be honest with me for once. I wondered if I could handle if she gave me another half-ass apology. Would I accept it and let her back in or would I end things not settling for less than what I deserve? I'm a Dom, but at the end of the day I'm human. Hell, a stud but at the end of the day a woman. I want to be treated right, loved, respected, cared for, and have my emotions treated as delicately as I treat hers. I can pick you up throw you around and fuck you until you forget your name but I can also be sensitive and like to cuddle and want to do everything in the world to make my girlfriend smile. I'm a multi-tasking ass bitch and I want to be appreciated for it.

I looked down at my phone checking the time. "I was expecting a text from her by now letting me know where to meet up."

Trinity smiled hard at me and started bouncing. "Actually Master, I know where she wants to meet you and I'll be taking you there."

I raised my eyebrow at her. "What are you talking about Princess? I mean it's a surprise and she wanted to make sure you didn't figure it out until the last second. So if you'd please accompany me to the car and then put on this blindfold I'll be your chauffeur for the evening to your date."

I shook my head, "I'm fine with you driving but I have no desire to be blindfolded. We've played that game once I'm not beat to do it again. Especially outside the house."

"Please Master, it's a part of the surprise. You can't know where we're going it'll ruin everything," she whined.

I let out a groan and ran my hands through my hair. "Fine but I swear to God Monica better be coming home with us tonight or else I'll."

I didn't get to finish my sentence before she started pushing me excitedly towards the door. She walked me to the car and then handed me a fabric black cloth for me to blindfold myself. I was a little uncomfortable riding in the car not knowing where I was going. I trusted my Princess but this was a lot out of my comfort zone. I may be willing to experiment in the house but outside my doors, it has me a little anxious.

I felt Trinity's hand on mine, "It's ok Master you're safe, I promise it'll be worth it."

I took a deep breath and let her touch calm me. "Yaw really get off on this?" I joked.

"Mmhmmm something about not seeing what type of naughty things you're planning makes me wet," she giggles.

Yep, we are definitely in the roles were meant to be in. I'm not feeling this at all. It might have actually dried me up. Made my lady boner go soft. We rode in the car for about 2 weeks before she finally came to a stop. When she did she opened my door and unbuckled my seatbelt. I closed my eyes tight trying not to feel away from having no control of my situation. This damn sure better be worth all this I thought, as I stumbled behind Trinity who was walking me to our private location. She opened a door and guided me to a building. I heard the echo of my footsteps as my hard bottoms hit the floor. 

She held my hand as we entered another room or at least I assume because the temperature changed from one spot to the next. It was a little warmer in here and there was R&B music playing lowly in the background. "Ok Master I'm going to turn you around so you can sit," Trinity said.