day end review

-Monica

I heard the door open as soon as I had put the last piece of laundry in the drawer. I quickly crawl to the living room to greet my Master. When I go to kneel I see Trinity and her standing in the doorway Master kissing her and squeezing her ass Trinity whimpering under her firm grip. Okay well, I guess they had a good day at work. 

"Go take a shower," she orders I quickly put my head down before my Master notices me.

"Yes Daddy," she giggles and I hear Master smacking her ass and she moves.

Trinity skips past me happily tapping my head before making her way to their bedroom. Master stands in the doorway waiting for me and I move up to untie her shoes and remove them for her. I bow down kiss her feet welcoming her home before sliding on her house shoes and then scoot back and kneeling to the side waiting for her to command me. 

"Heel," she said ordering me to follow her. 

She walks through the house and enters the kitchen inspecting it and paying close attention to the floors making sure everything is spotless. I crawl trailing slowly behind her praying that I didn't miss anything. We end the inspection in her home office the room she allows me to have my private time in. 

"Good Girl Kaijara, It looks like you successfully finished all your chores," she says petting the top of my head. 

I practically purr under her touch happy that she noticed my hard work. 

"I'm going to wash up from my day you are free to relax in here until I return," she said. 

I smile at her grateful to be allowed to rest from my hard day of cleaning mission impossible. She walks out of the room leaving me to rest. I lay out the futon and sprawl out on the bed taking out a book of Trinity's I had been reading but get distracted when I hear Trinity moaning in the background.

About an hour later the door opens my eyes trace up to her and get stuck on her appearance. She's wearing nothing but a pair of boxers and a towel over her shoulders covering her breast and her hair is pulled up into a messy bun. My mouth waters at the sight of her and I wish I could have been that towel licking every drop of water off of her body. 

"Eyes Kaijara," she says sternly. I quickly put my head down but not before I see a smirk on her face.

She leans against the desk watching me, "How was your day Kaijara?" 

"It was, good Master," I reply giving her a vague answer. 

"Tell me about it," she says.

I twiddled my thumbs not sure how to answer. Does she want all the details or a vague answer? If I answer honestly will it come off like I'm complaining? Does she want to know how I really feel? 

"You may speak freely Kaijara, but remember you're manners," she says recognizing my inner turmoil. 

I look up at her smile gratefully and take a deep breath. 

"It was A Lot! Like a lot a lot. Like first off the toothbrush. Did I have to use it? Was that your intentions or were you just teasing me? You never said if I had to use it to clean or not and I felt like I did, but then I thought maybe I didn't and you didn't say either way. And then that left it up to my interpretation and I didn't want to disobey you but I didn't want to do something I didn't have to do. But you always, always tell me what you want me to do and how you want me to do it with every detail so I am never confused about what I have to do. 

So I was like no she doesn't want me to use it but then I was like what if this is a test? So I used it and I was so frustrated and exhausted scrubbing the stupid floor with the whole thing the whole time and I argued with myself and I'm so mad and frustrated and turned on by the fact that I even felt the need to use the stupid thing to please you and I'm just exhausted and ugh yeah! SO did I have to use it or not," I rambled off at the speed of lightning.