Building Confidence

-Dylan

It hurt when she asked if I disliked her. I had to step back from her to hide my expression. Not that she was going to give me that grace defiantly looking up at me. But I managed to collect myself well enough only for her to throw me off again.

It was 10x harder to hide my laughter when she told me" It was the way for a disobedient, smart-mouthed, brat to speak to her Master." I was like a parent hiding their laughter from their child when they heard them curse. I had to pretend like I was angry to get her to look away from me so I could smile in private. 

I was fine with her little attitude though. When she had an attitude she was more confident in herself. She was a little braver and felt freer to speak her peace. I liked my Brave Sassy Mouth Kaijara. I didn't need her to be perfect and always obedient. I could work with her to serve me how I desired but she would never grow if she was so afraid to be herself. If she always doubted herself and what made her happy she would never enjoy serving me.

"Present Kaijara," I said once I had gained my composure.

She obeyed reluctantly and got back into the position she was in when I had tattooed her body. I could tell she was nearing her breaking point. It was time to push her further to see if she'd fight or break.

"So you're proud to be a disobedient, smart-mouthed, brat?" I asked raising my brow at her. 

She raised her chin up defiantly "Yes," 

This time I couldn't hold back my smirk. This is the Monica I fell for this scary self-conscious girl had to go. I liked my Sassy Smart Mouthed Submissive it was time to wake her up.

"And what about these slut bags of yours? Are you proud of those too?" I said reaching out and groping her breast.

Her eyes glazed over her with lust. Her chest raised and fell at my touch it was so easy to arouse her. I enjoyed getting her worked up.

"Yes Master," she replied lustfully.

"Are you sure about that? " I asked.

"Yes Master," she said with some confidence. 

"So then you're not embarrassed to go out in public with these words written on you?" I asked.

I took my fingers and tweaked her nipples and she arched her chest out to me.

"Not if it pleases you, Master," she panted. 

"Who do you belong to?" I asked. 

"You Master," she moaned. 

I stepped back and looked at her she was still in a daze. I had her where I wanted her now I just needed to build her confidence and trust in me.

"Princess, lift her skirt and tell me what it says back there," I said.

Without hesitation, she stood up and went behind Monica. I heard her gasp. She was so focused on what I had written in front of her that she had completely forgotten that I had written something back there. She looked embarrassed when she felt her friend lift her skirt. But she kept her hands a top of her head and allowed her to do it. Trinity lifted her skirt above Monica's perfectly shaped ass and read my words.

Property of Dylan Dynasty," Trinity said reading the words that I had written happily.

"Thank you, Princess you may roll her skirt back down," I said.

She looked at me confused. I know enough about her to know that the words I wrote had her feeling insecure. She felt like my words were things I didn't like about her. She took them to heart and was beating herself up for them vs accepting and acknowledging my feelings even though I do my best to show and explain them to her.