Privileges

-Dylan

I decided to talk to her while I had her squatting there so she was in a submissive mindset while I talked. I am going to explain to her exactly how I feel about this whole ordeal so she is not clueless as to why things are about to change. I am an open book about my feelings and my actions. I am always honest in my wants, needs, and my feelings in my relationships be it friendships, romantic, or dom/submissive. I don't ever want the person I'm dealing with to be confused about my intentions or my feelings so then they can't be play dumb about why they are treated the way they are.

When things went down with Trinity the only thing that kept our relationship together was me taking control of her and her body. She submitted to me and my desires and in turn we have never been closer. She is loyal and happy in her place serving me she accepts all of my rules and the punishment that comes along with it for disobeying. Now I will enforce that on Monica I will no longer treat her like the delicate flower that I thought she was. She is a submissive pain slut who came to me with desires of being treated like a slave and I am going to give her just that. I will take my control back and she will submit to me.

"Since you started talking back with Kaylan things started changing between us. You kept your friendship a secret, which led to you lying to me. One lie after another covering up more and more lies. The worst part is I felt something was off from the start but couldn't pinpoint what it was. When I questioned you about it you had the opportunity to be honest and you didn't you just ran from the truth. Which made me feel more suspicious and feel a sense of insecurity that I never thought I'd feel with you. I don't like how you made me feel. You hurt me emotionally, you embarrassed me in front of my friends, and you broke my trust," I told her

"I'm Sorry Master, I never intended on it going this far. I just couldn't stop myself and things just kept spiraling out of control," she told me.

"I don't blame you this is honestly my fault," I told her.

"Your fault Master," she said confused.

"The reason why you felt like you could lie to me is because I've been too easy on you. I've given you so much freedom with so few rules. I've been holding back on your training giving you time to adjust. While, you have been disrespecting me and taking advantage of my kindness. "A Spoiled Slave Misbehaves," I said.

She winced at my words not liking her truths. 

"The day that we agreed that you would become my submissive we talked about what you wanted in this relationship. You told me you desired to be a slave to serve me and to be owned by me. We talked about your limits and your desires and I went into this with all of that in mind. But when you started acting self-conscious and nervous about my request I was patient and kind I was strict but gave you the time to become accustomed to my rules giving you the respect that I felt you deserved so that we could build this thing together."

"From here on out I am going to start treating you like the slave you so wanted to be. And I am going to be the Dom that you deserve.

I am stripping you away of all of your privileges and treating you as the slave you are. You will serve me and my needs, you will be used by me for my pleasure, your wants and desires no longer have any relevance to me, you will do as you are told or you will be punished. Do you understand?" I said with a stern face.  

She looked up at me her lips trembling her eyes showed fear but there was also a flash of excitement.

"The first privilege I am taking from you is your clothing.

"My clothes," she asked nervously. 

"Yes, clothing is a privilege you no longer have. A disrespectful disobedient slave like you is unworthy of such luxuries you do not deserve an ounce of modesty. Unless permitted by me you will remain naked at all times. You will not cover your body, you will not try to hide away, this shy self-conscious act is no more. Your body is mine to do with as I please and it will always be available to me," I said with a straight face.