Package

-Monica

I was left there kneeling on shaky arms across the ottoman as my Master took pictures of the damage she had done to my behind. I was panting from the pain and my need to feel her inside of me. My ass was on fire but the feeling of her eyes on me burned so much hotter on my skin. I mentally pleaded for her to touch me to take me. I know she can see my need for her dripping down my thigh no matter how harsh her punishment the pain turned me on and we both knew it. 

I heard her footsteps coming up behind me she stopped only inches away and I waited uncomfortably willing her near. Her hands moved to my hips and her waist pressed roughly against my sore ass the feel of her dress slacks between us was a taunting reminder that I wasn't going to be able to get the satisfaction that I so desperately desired. She leaned forward bending over me and her other hand tangled roughly in my hair pulling me up from my bent position. 

I let out a whine as the sudden tug pulled aggressively from my scalp. She brought me up until my back was pressed firmly against her chest while my hands remained securely behind my back. She released my hair and I remained pressed firmly against her. She wrapped her hand around my neck choking me while I breathed heavily against her.

"You enjoying your punishment my little pain slut," she whispered huskily in her ear.

I wasn't sure how to answer. I knew I wasn't supposed to enjoy it but I couldn't lie and tell her I wasn't.

"I'm sorry Master my body is betraying me," I said. My words came out weak from my oxygen being restrained by her hand.

"Hmm it seems I may have to be rougher with you," she said. Her breath felt warm on my neck and a shutter shook through me at her threat.

Mmmm yes, please. 

Her hand remained on my neck while her other hand moved slowly and teasingly to my left breast and grabbed it roughly. She kneaded it in her large hand and was not at all threatened by my large breast it took it and picked it up confidently and aggressively.

"You are mine Kaijara your pain and pleasure belong to me, don't you ever forget that," she said squeezing my nipple.

I threw my head back against her shoulder and let out a pained moan my nipples still sensitive from the violent clamps and the floggings. She continued kneading my breast moving back and forth between the two and occasionally squeezing my nipples sending sharp pains surging through my body and straight to my core. 

"Mmm Master," I moaned.

"Oh the things I would do to your slutty body if you wasn't such a disobedient little slave, but you don't deserve such pleasures," she said releasing my breast. 

She let go of my neck and moved back away from me. I whined my body immediately feeling the loss of her touch.  

I heard her Tsk behind me, then she slowly walked around so that she was standing in front of me "Look at this your slutty pussy ruined my pants now I have to change my clothes," she said in disgust.

I looked down at the front of her pants and sure enough there was a large wet stain at the crotch of her pants. I flushed with embarrassment ashamed that I got so aroused from my spanking.

"What should I do to punish you for this," she asked.

I didn't know how to respond I didn't do it on purpose she knew I was aroused and pressed herself against me. I was set up to fail I couldn't control how turned on I was. The doorbell rang before I could respond.

"Oh well I think I just found my answer, she said smiling at me mischievously.

"Go answer the door Kaijara," she told me.