Picture Perfect

-Dylan

Since Monica was taking over Trinity's chores I had an idle sub on my hand. And one thing I knew about Trinity if she was idle she was getting into trouble. So I decided to give her a project that would entertain me and keep her busy. Trinity was a crafter and loves a little art project I knew she had plenty of photo albums that needed some pictures. So I decided to have her make a photo album one of pictures of her self and one of Monica's Obedience Training. 

It'll be the perfect book of humiliation to have my subs look at to reminisce on their punishments. Maybe even give them a reason to second guess crossing their master.

I moved the coffee table to the middle of the living room so that I could take a picture of her ass after her spanking. Since I had planned on giving her a maintenance spanking the rest of the week I wanted pictures to see the progress of the damage I left on her perfect pumpkin-shaped ass.

"Kaijara bend over the table," I ordered. 

She let out a little whimper nervous that she was about to receive another spanking. But she got up and made her way over knowing that if she disobeyed me it could lead to another one anyway.

I had her lay her body across the table with her hands on the floor and head down, with her legs straight and spread apart. I grabbed a pillow and put it under her waist lifting her hips up higher so her ass was better on display.

I had her remain bent over for 5 minutes so I could look at my work before taking the pictures. Her ass was so fat and round and a dark shade of red looked beautiful. I walked up and squeezed her cheeks firmly gripping on her sore spots causing a staggered breath to escape from her. Her body was still warm from her shower and she scent of body wash and arousal floated up to my nose. I stepped back to take the pictures and I could see her Pussy glistening in every single picture I took. She was turned on by all of this her punishment, her humiliation, my Dominance, and her Submission. She was truly a submissive little slut. It was so sexy and I swear if she wasn't being punished and in the middle of obedience training I'd take and fuck her right where she stands. But I needed her to learn her lesson and giving her even an ounce of pleasure right now was going to break what I was trying to build.

"Come it's time for bed," I said after I was done playing paparazzi. 

I had her crawl to the bedroom where she found a x large dog pillow on the floor. "You will be sleeping here until you earn your right to sleep in a bed again," I told her pointing to the spot. 

She looked down at the bed and then up at mine and whimpered. I had told her from the beginning that she would remain sleeping in my room whether it was in my bed or on my floor. She knew this was always a possibility but I had never enforced it. She was going to have to learn how uncomfortable disobeying me was going to be. 

"Collar, I ordered.

She moved to her knees kneeling with her legs open and her head behind her head. I took her leash and attached it to her collar. Once it was attached I ordered her to open her mouth and I placed the hand grip and had her close her mouth around it holding her own leash. I kneeled down on one knee in front of her and took her chin in my hands holding it tight. I'm going to fuck Trinity now and I want you to watch. 

I could be fucking you tonight too but your a disobedient, untrustworthy slave that doesn't deserve to be fucked by her Master. You will not be receiving an ounce of pleasure from your Master until you've proven that you know how to act. Her lips began to quiver at my words and a smirk raised on my face pleased that my words affected her.

I then climbed into bed with Trinity and went on to fuck her brains out while Monica watched. Trinity was so turned on watching me discipline Monica that she was more than ready for me to take her in front of her naughty friend. I made sure to put on a great show for her to watch. I could hear her whimpers watching her friend being pleasured by me. Her neediness was clear as day practically dripping from her parted legs.