Hustle and Flow

-Dylan

After I left the cigar bar I went back to the Dynasty to bury myself in paperwork. My Princess had to work tonight and I wasn't in the mood to go home. Figures the one night I want to drown myself in work and I don't have an event scheduled. So I focused on calculations of food cost, and the prices for expansion, I went over the quarterly and annual financial reports timed everything by Pi divided by the square root of eleventeen hundred, and then found the circumference of the diameter.

I stared at the paperwork and wondered what the hell am I doing. I literally sent my Kaijra to a place where she's most likely going to come to the conclusion that she doesn't want any parts of me anymore. She has a million options of a Dom someone that she won't keep clashing with. One she has no reason to run from. They say if you love something let them go. I'd prefer to tie her up and fuck the shit out of her until she can't think about anyone or anybody but me. I get up from my desk to do just that when a knock comes on my office door.

It wasn't any knock it was that knock that instantly irritated my soul. I'm ignoring it, she'll go away in fact what the hell is she even doing here? As far as I was concerned all the other Diamonds went home three hours ago. It was after 6 on an event-free day why was she here? The knock got louder....You know how when you were in high school and you made beats on the lunchroom table? That's Jade a fucking child still making beats on the lunchroom table, except the table is my door. The only thing keeping me from my Kaijra and now she's standing on the other side of it.

Nope, I'm going home. I pack my stuff in my bag and head towards the door. When I open it she's standing there fist up about to go in on a drum solo. She gives me that goofy ass smile feeling accomplished that she had got me to answer.

"Why are you still here?" I asked pushing past her.

"I was coming to ask you the same thing, Boss," she replied stepping to the side.

I walk up to the wall flipping off the light the light switches "I'm leaving and you are too."

 I wasn't sure why she was here but it was time for both of us to leave. We had a busy weekend and rest needs to be had if we are going to survive it.

"Yo Bro you really going to turn the light off on me and ignore me like I'm not here?" she laughed as the rooms started to darken and the low light kicked on.

I was angry, frustrated, and emotional, I wasn't in the mood for Jade and breezy demeanor and 0 fucks attitude. She's heard my story, knows what I'm going through right now, and what's on my mind. You'd think she'd have a little discretion for once.

"Save it for tomorrow Jade the Dynasty is closed and I have somewhere I need to be."

"Closed? What happened to the Dynasty is always open as long as there's money being made?" she replied using my words against me.

"Fine you, stay and work I'm out." I kept walking towards the exit with nothing but Monica on my mind.

I wasn't in the mood to deal with her right now. I'm going to go to this club to get Monica and drag her back to my house.

She squinted her eyes at me as if she was trying to read me, "What's wrong?"

I pushed past her not in the mood for her antics, "Aside from you being here getting on my damn nerves. Nothing."

"How are things going with you and Monica? Has she come back yet," Jade annoyingly asked a question I'm sure she already knew the answer to. I hated that her voice was laced with sympathy for me. I was so sick of people feeling bad for me. And why was she asking such a stupid question? If she was back home I wouldn't be here this late.