Watch This

-Dylan

The three of us went for our walk and my girls actually did good. It seemed like after my talk and Monica's car ride bust she had gained some confidence. The three of us walked down the street of the beachfront without any problems. By the time the three of us got home, we were all worked up. 

I directed them both to the playroom letting them know that I wanted them naked, with their hair pulled up in a ponytail and kneeling by the time I got there. Meanwhile, I took my time making myself comfortable changing down to a pair of shorts and my sports bra. When I was done I walked into the playroom the two of them were both kneeling there waiting for me. 

"You two look so sexy kneeling there waiting for me," I told them.

"Thank you, Master," the two of them replied in unison.

I walked over to my rack full of toys. I grabbed my flogger and put it in my back pocket.  I moved the things I wanted to use on them around so that everything was in the same vicinity so that I had an easier time playing with both of them. 

I started with Monica since her setup would take a while. I got a Sybian for Trinity to punish or pleasure her depending on the day and I was excited to see how Monica reacted to it. With her enlarged clit and the sensitivity it held I knew this was going to be a wild ride for my Kaijara. I called to her to come to me and she obediently crawled over to me remaining on all 4's like I had taught her to do when in our playroom. 

When she was kneeling by side I took her by her ponytail pulling her head back so that she was looking up at me. 

"Are you ready to serve your Master Kaijara," I asked.

"Yes Master, Please do with me as you please," she replied. The only right response to be said to me in this room.

I directed her to sit across the Sybian and she looked at it nervously. Monica was in the world a lot longer than I was but I learned she had fewer experiences than I had originally thought. Her Daddy/Brat relationship had been a lot tamer than Trinity and my Sex Slave/Master relationship. However, I think if Trinity had remained in a Brat/Daddy relationship as me we would have been on the same level. Either way, I was happy that I was able to experience the things I did with Trinity before meeting Monica so that I could use those skills and intensify them to satisfy both of our needs. 

Monica knew when she was in here our relationship changed. I was purely her Sadistic Master and she was my Masochist Slave. There was no holding back from either one of our fantasies or desires. She sat across the Sybian for now I just had the clitoral stimulator on not ready to completely overwhelm her senses the first go round. I took my time walking over to a dresser that had restraints and grabbed some rope.

"I'm going to retrain you Kaijara. I don't want you trying to escape from the pleasure your Master is going to give you," I informed her. 

"Th Thank you, Master," she stuttered.

I smiled at her nervous acceptance, then leaned down and connected that rope to a hook that I had set on the floorboard and then tied the rope around her left leg right above her knee. I then moved over to her right side and repeated the process. Once I was finished I pulled on the restraint to test them to ensure that she wasn't able to get up from her seat. Then I moved behind her taking the rope I wrapped it around her shoulders and brought her arms behind her typing them behind her back. She was now completely restrained with no escape from what I planned to do to her body.

"Test your restraints Kaijara, I ordered.

She moved around attempting to move her legs and arms. Her body wiggled about causing her breasts to sway from side to side. I watched her as she attempted it scanning my eyes down her vulnerable body her breast big and beautiful and her clit equally as big sitting a top of the Sybian completely unaware of what's to come.