Plugged in

-Dylan

I went to check on Trinity while Monica was struggling with her task. When I got to the room I saw Trinity rolling around in bed. She was slowly waking up so I leaned down on the bed and kissed her the rest of the way awake. She groaned not ready to get up.

"Wake up Princess, I'm not going to allow you to sleep all day," I told her.

Her eyes blinked open and a little pout came across her face but she moved to sit herself up.

"Morning again Daddy," she said in her sweet sleepy voice.

"Morning Princess, get yourself up and come into the living room," I told her. 

She slowly scooted herself out of bed and went to the bathroom. I went to my closet to get a different pair of pants to wear since Monica had ruined them. While I was changing Trinity bounced out of the bathroom refreshed and made her way to the living room. I shook my head at her that girl loved to sleep but once she was up she was full of energy and mischief. 

When I got back to the living room Trinity was sitting on the couch inspecting the box and Monica was kneeling in the living room waiting on me. 

"What's in the box," Trinity said intrigued.

"It's a gift for my disobedient slave," I said.

Monica looked down at the boxes curiously, "for me?" she questioned.

Both for my Pleasure and your discipline.

I opened the smaller box first and pulled out a black furry set of dog ears and a silver butt plug with a matching tail and showed it to her. She looked at it intrigued using a butt plug was something that was on her list of things she would do. I discussed it with her knowing that it was one of Trinity's dislikes to see how she felt about it. So I knew she had used one before. 

"I got these for you to wear I thought you would look good in them," I told her. 

"Thank you for the gift Master," She said smiling at me.

I smiled down at her pleased with her response. I sat on the couch and finger-wave her to me she crawled closer and lowered her head so that I could put the dog ears on. When they were in place she lifted her head up and looked at me. The black ears meshed with her long black hair perfectly.

"Damn that is cute," I said taking my hand and petting the top of her head.

She pushed her head into my touch "Thank you, Master," she purred.

"I want ears I wanna be a cute pet too," Trinity pouted from beside me.

I shook my head already knowing my Brat was going to say that. I dug in the box and got out a pair of Fluffy Pink Cat ears and handed them to her. She quickly grabbed them and put them on smiling happily. 

"Am I cute too?" she asked as soon as they were on.

"Yes Trin you're cute," Monica said rolling her eyes but laughing. 

I couldn't help but chuckle at her too.

"Alright now Pet I want you to bend over the ottoman. Lay your stomach across it and then I want you to reach back and spread your cheeks for me like a good girl," I told her.  

When she was in position and her cheeks were spread apart I came up behind her. I took some lube and squirted it on the crease of her ass and allowed it to slide down to the puckered hole. I then took my finger and rubbed the lube onto it then pressed it against her hole readying her for the plug. She groaned at the intrusion and I cooed her telling her to relax. She took a deep breath and relaxed and I continued pushing my finger in and out of her. When her body started to accept me I added another finger spreading her open wider readying her body for what's to come.