Daddy Say's 2nd Edition Winner Takes All

-Monica/Trinity

Trinity- When Daddy took that suction off of me I felt so much sensation in that area I didn't even know I could feel. it was like there was an arrow pointe at those spots like everything in my world didn't exist but those spots. The rest of my body was nothing while my breast and clit were so sensitive I couldn't even remember how to breathe.

Monica- When my Mast removed the suction from my breast and I felt how sensitive my nipples were I almost lost my mind. It was like even the gentle air in the room was sending me over the edge. When she clicked the picture and the flash came on to capture the image of my clit I could feel the flash. That's how sensitive I was I could feel the light on my body. How does that even make sense?

Trinity- Daddy said bounce and I took off like the rabbit vs the hare I was determined to get to the end of this race. I had a need a need for speed I had a lightning bolt of lust built up inside these walls around this Daddy's Dick she made me sit on. I needed the allow that lightning to strike I needed my thunder to clap and I needed the rain to fall down all over this thing. So when she said don't stop I looked at her like I couldn't even if I wanted to. My mind is no longer in change my body is.

Monica- I told my hips slow and steady wins the race. I said grind on the dildo when you finally get permission. That's Daddy's Dick appreciate the fact that she's allowing you to sit on it. Take your time and savor it. But when Master said Bounce my hips said How High? It was like I was on a trampoline and I was trying to get to the moon. My orgasm was about to be a mentor shower falling down on this earth and I knew that it was going to be a once-in-a-lifetime sight to see. Don't stop bouncing until the timer goes off. I wonder how many orgasms I can get in that?

Trinity- My hips slowed.

Monica- My mind registered.

Trinity- My heart broke a little.

Monica- I realized how foolish I was.

Monica/Trinity- We've been Tricked again.....

Trinity- My mouth is Taped Closed.

Monica- There's no way of asking permission.

Trinity- An I'm about to Cum

Monica- I can feel it building up inside of me.

Trinity- I can see the lightning getting ready to strike

Monica- I can see the stars aligning.

Trinity- How do I ask for permission if I can't speak?

Monica- We were never going to be able to ask for permission.

Trinity- We were always going to lose....

Dylan- muahahaha ahhhh hahahah teeehehehe *Cough Cough* hehe ah ha woooh, I'm tired.

***********************************************************************************************

Who's going to win? Your vote will determine which story I write next. Will my subs lose and get a delicious punishment? Or will they win and get to slut their Master out?

#Team Subs

#Team Dom