Sadist vs Masochist

-Monica

Omg I'm so turned on I don't know what to do with myself. It's taking every ounce of discipline not to grind my hips on top of this machine Master has me sitting on. I could feel my excitement dripping down it. I was bound with my legs spread wide open and my arms behind my back I was completely vulnerable and helpless. I was hers to do with as she pleased I had a safe word but had no intention of using it. I wanted to see where my Master planned on taking me to push my limits. I wanted her to use me for her pleasure to give me the pain I desired to clear both of our minds and to hopefully silence all of these negative thoughts in my head.

She walked over to me and offered her fingers for me to clean so that I could taste Trinity off of her. I cleaned them eagerly happy to taste my friend for the first time. I looked forward to when my Master allowed me to taste both of them officially but for now, I enjoyed this treat. When her hands were clean she backed away from me.

She walked away and I heard a drawer open behind me. I tried to turn to look at her but I couldn't move my body in that direction. I looked up at Trinity for any tail-tail sign of what was to come but couldn't read anything on her face. A few moments later Master came back and kneeled down in front of me.

"Today I will be using my shiny new toy for my pleasure. I will finally be able to give these slut bags of yours the attention they so greatly deserve," she informed me.

"Yes Master please use my body for your pleasure," I replied to her.

She then leaned and kissed me her tongue taking possession of my mouth. When she pulled I was even more turned on and ready to serve her. She stood up and took her flogger into her hand and I watched her prepare herself. I had felt the flogger before by her hand she gave me a daily dose of pain so I was prepared for the feel. Or so I thought but this was different her whip came down on me harsher than they usually do and the sting was instant upon my breast. It felt like I could feel each individual tendril bare down on me indenting the skin before swiftly pulling away. I looked up at her in shock and squelched at the first blow. 

She smirked at me knowingly, "This is not for your pleasure Kaijara this is for mine, You will feel this encounter and I promise you by the time I'm through with you, your mind will be cleared of all thoughts aside from me," she told me. 

Then for emphasis of her statement, she took the flogger and laid down another harsh blow onto my breast. Again I let out a yelp as the sting set in I enjoyed the feel of my breast being punished. The first time my Master had done it I was shocked how much I enjoyed it but now it's something that I seek. Though this is a little harder than I'm used to and my mind is not having it. She continued her whips sending down another 10 down on me as I fought against it. When she was done I was breathing hard more from exhaustion from my fight vs the actual pain.

She moved over to me and kneeled on one knee in front of me and rubbed my breast taking away some of the stings, "Don't try to fight me Kaijara feed into the pain, let it settle into you, accept what your Master gives to you. I know you can handle more than this," she said.

I listened to her words as I enjoyed the feel of her hands. It really wasn't so bad I didn't hate the feeling I think it just surprised me that she had whipped down harsher than she usually did. It made me wonder how much she was holding back on me. It made me excited and nervous I wanted to feel more I wanted to see what else she could do to my body.

"Yes Master, Please punish my naughty Slut Bags I can handle it," I replied. 

She rewarded my response by taking her hand and moving it down towards my spot. She took her fingers and rubbed it on my clit and my chest arched out in response.