Dancer

-Monica

It was Wednesday afternoon two days since I had called Kaylan and apologized. Master never told me what the two of them talked about after she sent me out of the room. I attempted to ask but she told me that it was none of my concern. I know she's still upset with me for lying to her and Kaylan so I didn't bother arguing plus I know that wouldn't have ended well for me if I did. My heart was sad and I had no idea if my friend would ever talk to me again.

I was working on my chores Master was in her office being the stay-at-home boss and Trinity was gone working. The doorbell rang and I steadied myself to be drooled over by some random delivery driver. I thought about the sign on the door and kind of snickered it said house nude warning them that someone would be answering naked. Today was different though Master had me wearing a cute lingerie set with my heels so they weren't getting the peepshow they'd usually get.  I made my way over to the door to answer it hoping it'd be a regular driver so I could break their hearts.

"So this was false advertisement there isn't a house nude here?" I heard him say as soon as I opened the door.

There he was my long-lost friend Kaylan wearing a pink shirt that says Tiny Dancer and carrying a box that has a stripper pole in it.

"Ka Kaylan? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I invited him," Master said from behind me.

I kneeled in the entryway when I heard her enter the room.

"Master?" I replied questionly.

Master ignored me walked past me and opened the door wider allowing Kaylan to enter the house. He walked in and looked around smiling. 

"Wow, you have a really nice place Mrs. Dynasty," Kaylan said.

"Thank you," Master replied warmly.

I was confused about what was going on and why Kaylan was here I wanted to ask but wasn't allowed to speak until Master addressed me. 

"So I can just set it up right in here?" Kaylan asked continuing to have a conversation without me.

"Yes in here will be fine," she replied.

Master walked over to me, "Rise," Master said.

I stood up and kept my head lowered she put her fingers under my chin raising it so that I was looking at her.

"Kaijara I have asked Kaylan to start coming over here every Wednesday to continue your lessons. Though I do not approve of you lying to me I have no intention of keeping the two of you apart. I think that your friendship is one that you both need and I do not want to stand in the way of that," she told me.

I looked up at her in shock. I just knew that she wasn't going to allow me to speak to him anymore. I guess now I understand why Master had me put on clothes today, so I wasn't spinning around the pole completely naked in front of Kaylan.

"Thank you, Master," I said smiling 

"I've also arranged for Trinity to be busy on Wednesdays so that you can have your privacy. I know that you said that you would feel a little inferior trying to learn this with Trinity around since she is a little more sensual than you. So this will give you the time you need until you can build up your body confidence. 

It was true Trinity was so confident and an amazing dancer that she'd twerk and dance seductively for Master all the time. I always felt foolish any time I attempted to dance so I just allowed her to be great and stood awkwardly to the side. 

"I'm still not happy with how we got here but I expect you to have fun and work hard I look forward to seeing what my sexy little Kijara's learned," she said.

 Master was so considerate of me she was allowing me to continue my lessons. She saw how much my friendship with Kaylan and these lessons meant to me put it first, and even took in my feelings about having Trinity around.

I smiled up at her with watery eyes, "I don't deserve you, Master." 

She rubbed the top of my head ruffling my hair, "then you better work hard to impress me and earn your keep," she said smiling down at me.

Master then went back to her office so I could take my class. I turned to Kaylan excited that he had showed up at my house and we could finish the lessons. I wanted to apologize again and talk to him about things. So much has happened since the last time we spoke and I looked forward to gossiping and laughing like before.

I turned to look at Kaylan excitedly "OMG I can't believe you're here I have so much to tell you. Oh wait but first um I wanted to apologize again for." 

"Save it, Monica, Kaylan said cutting me off. I came to finish your lessons because you paid for it and Mrs. Dynasty deserves to see her submissive perform for her. I'm still mad at you and I'm not sure how long it's going to take me to get over it so until then, let's keep it Dance instructor student energy," he said.

My heart sank, I didn't see that coming. I thought he was just going to laugh it off, he talks about disobeying his Master all the time and bratting out. Why is it when I disobey I'm so wrong? I mean I know technically I lied to him too but still. I just want my friend back.

"Ok teacher," thanks for coming.

***********************************************************************************************