Apologies

-Monica

I survived my week of punishments and maintenance spankings. It was a struggle for me even for a masochist my Master really pushed me to see exactly how much pain I could handle. I was shocked by the fact that my Master stuck to her word and continued the spankings. By the 3rd day, I was having trouble sitting and kneeling. By the 5th my ass was a wildfire I had a constant reminder of my Master's Dominance over me and never to disobey or lie to her again. On the 6th day, I begged her for forgiveness not wanting the spanking it didn't work so I begged her for restraints so I could stay still and not disobey her by moving she denied me my restraints demanding that I accept her punishment.

My respect for my Master had grown so much that I knew now there was nothing she wouldn't do to keep me in line she demanded my respect and obedience and my crying and complaining or saying I couldn't or wouldn't do something wasn't going to work. The Master I was seeking was in front of my eyes. She took the time to build me up and give me confidence in myself she cared for me and saved me from myself when I could have been broke and homeless. Now she was showing me she could be just as strong as she was gentle. She showed me that she wouldn't let me stand in the way of either one of our desires for this relationship. I took the last spanking with pride from my Master it was painful and healing. I was grateful to her at the end and happily kissed her feet after thanking her for my punishment and following through with the discipline.

The following days serving my Master leveled from mundane tasks to intense ones. Showing me that I would never know what to expect. She continued to build on my humiliation and degradation kinks and new and interesting ways.

A sign was put on our door in big bold letters with the words "House Nude" so that everybody was aware that someone would be answering naked. It didn't change their reactions in the slightest delivery drivers, and random people with petitions who came to our door were all shocked by my appearance. If I was questioned why I was answering the door naked I was to tell them that I was a Slut and enjoyed showing off my body to whomever wanted to see it. They were allowed to stare and talk to me as long as they wanted but no pictures or touching was allowed. That encouraged them all to sit and talk to me longer leaving me to stand and smile politely and pretend like I wasn't completely humiliated and aroused with each mortifying second.

A lot of people lingered and checked me out while others judged me and said I should be ashamed of myself. I got more aroused every time someone sneered their face up at me for being such a slut. I had to tell Master about it every time it happened and I was made to play with myself and tell her how it made me feel each time. I wasn't allowed to cum though I was still on restriction from my orgasms so I was made to edge myself to my breaking point and then stop. It was frustrating but I also enjoyed touching myself in front of my Master and she enjoyed watching me.

The following week Master called me to her home office.

***********************************************************************************************

-Dylan

"Kijara I want you to call Kaylan and let him know why you haven't been showing up to his classes," I told her.

"Please don't make me call Master, I'm fine I don't have to go back I don't want to call him it's too embarrassing,"  she pleaded.

She looked at me shocked I'm sure she thought I had forgotten about having her call him.

"I don't care if you find it embarrassing Lola you are going to do it. You owe him at least that much respect. You haven't been going to his classes because of your choices and he deserves to know why," I said.

I referred to her using her submissive name which she still allows Kaylan to call her. I couldn't lie it bothered me that she hadn't corrected him on the fact. She didn't seem to notice it though.