Trickle

-Dylan

I locked the door and walked to the center of the room.

"Kaijara come, I ordered.

She slowly got off the floor and made her way over to me.

When she walked over I had to take off her clothes. She stripped down as she was taught removing one item at a time and folding them before her feet. When she was done she looked up at me and waited for my next command. 

 "Present," I ordered.

 She got into the position I ordered which was the same position she was in only standing. Hands behind her head, Head lowered to me, and legs spread wide apart. Giving her no type of barrier to protect her from pissing herself. I really had no desire to have her piss all over my floor but if she did it would only add to the humiliation of her punishment.

I allowed her to stand there for a moment readjusting to her new position. Her face looked strained I knew she was focusing on holding her bladder.

"I want your eye contact," I told her.

She looked up at me slowly and I could practically hear her pleas to go to the bathroom in her silent gaze. I ignored her pathetic look not being moved by it. I reached forward lowering the gag from her math. She stretched her jaw and wiped her mouth of the spittle that had leaked.

"We are going to have a little talk and then when I feel like we have come to an understanding you will be allowed to go to the bathroom," I told her.

She whimpered realizing she was going to have to wait any longer but said, "Yes, Master."

"Before I punish you I want you to tell me every way you have disobeyed me and every lie you have told so that you understand exactly why you're being punished. You don't know what I know so it would be wise of you to confess everything. If you leave something out purposefully you will double your punishment," I told her.

She looked at me distressed not liking my order. A sub hates having to admit to their Masters what they have done and why they deserve to be punished. Especially in this case Monica has no idea what I do and don't know. That means she could land herself in even more trouble confessing something I'm unaware of and she can be punished for hiding something. It's a catch-22. Plus she knew if she left anything out she wasn't going to get to go to the bathroom anytime soon.

Her need to go to the bathroom was stronger than her desire to keep lying to me. She spilled everything every detail I knew but hadn't heard from her lips. She told me when she first came across Kaylan, and how hurt he was that she didn't talk to him, about the dance classes, and all the way up to the moment her car went missing. I was grateful to know there wasn't anything else I had missed. Every lie she had told seemed to start when she ran into Kaylan again.

"What I don't understand is why you lied to me about Kaylan in the first place. I never gave you any reason to believe I had an issue with yaw being friends," I told her.

"I wasn't lying Master I just hadn't told you about it," she said.

"Omission is a lie Kajara. You kept it a secret that you two were friends again leading you to lie to me about everything else," I told her.

"But Master I did it because I was taking dance classes and I was trying to surprise you with what I learned," she said.

"Nice try but did you forget I have your phone, I said taking it out of my pocket and waving it at her I know the two of you were talking for a while before you even found out about the classes. You deliberately held that information from me when I asked you about meeting up with your friend. And when I questioned you if you were hiding anything.