Water Sports

-Monica

I went back down to kneel in the tub again and watched her as she stripped her clothes off. Mmm, my Master is so sexy I love watching her take off her clothes. Oh wait I'm clean now does that mean? Oooo she's getting naked and I'm clean that means my Master is going to fuck me now that I'm no longer filthy. I lick my lips as I watch her drop her last piece of clothing on the ground.

"I am going to mark you and put my scent on you so you never forget who you belong to whore," she says. 

Her threat and degrading words turn me on and I get excited to be marked by my Master. Having her hands on my body marking every inch of my skin is everything this submissive desires. This is exactly how I planned it out. I knew if I made her think Scott touched me she'd take me to restate her claim on my body.

She steps into the tub with a wicked smile on her lips. I lean back on my heels suddenly feeling like something is off. 

"I'm going to give you a proper shower to make you pure and clean for your Master. I am going to mark my territory so nobody ever thinks they can touch my property again."

My eyes got big and my jaw dropped. Oh my God does she mean? A Golden Shower? I got up on my knees and put my hands out to stop her "Master wait I," 

Oh shit, I can't tell her I lied to get a reaction out of her. That would get me an even bigger punishment Master doesn't approve of lying of any kind game or not. She expects honesty from me and I'm already on thin ice for lying to her.

She raises a brow at me challengingly "What is it Kaijara? Do you not want your Master to cleanse you?"

Do I want her to pee on me? Is she insane? I shook my head to her, "No, who wants to be peed on?"

"Well, the Last time I checked you have no choice in the matter. You are my slave Kaijara, you gave me full control over you. You said you would accept any punishment I gave you without question."

"But, But you're punishing me for nothing. I didn't do anything wrong! I am allowed to date if I want to!"

"Nothing wrong? You disobeyed three of my rules Kaijara or did you forget?"

Three? I drank more than allowed, and I accepted him buying me something but that's it.

I shook my head again "I only broke 2."

Her face set stern she leaned in toward me, causing me to lean back nervously.  "I am not going to continue to argue with you Kaijara. You are not in control here I am your Master and you will obey me! she boomed her dominant energy poured over me making me quiver.

Shit. 

Is this really about to happen? Am I really going to let her pee on me? I've never said Watersports were a part of my hard limits.  That's because I don't have any hard limits with my Master. I've given her complete control but I never really expected it to happen. 

I don't understand she wants to scent me. To put her claim on me. So Scott or nobody else will attempt to touch me again. This is insanity I didn't do anything wrong. But I'm not supposed to question my Master especially when I'm being punished. I'm supposed to accept it obediently and appreciatively. 

I sat back putting my weight on my heels and lowered my head to her. Readying myself to be scented by my Master. 

"Yes Master, I'm sorry Master, Please punish your disobedient slave."

She looked at me for a minute making sure I was truly accepting of her discipline. When she saw that I was she stepped up putting her feet on the ledge of the tub steading herself. Then she spread her pussy lips open revealing her beautiful pussy to me. I licked my lips nervously and also slightly aroused that I was about to let her do this to me. I watched her spot intently accepting my fate and then it happened.