Chapter 93

That night, Mo Shuyu slept soundly nestled in Lin Ran's arms. When she woke up the next morning, it was already past 9 o'clock. Lin Ran kissed her forehead, noticing that Mo Shuyu was still asleep, and her eyes curved with a smile.

Having a girlfriend to hold made waking up every day a joy.

Mo Shuyu seemed to wake up too, snuggling against Lin Ran before opening her eyes. "What time is it?"

"Past 9. If you're still tired, you can sleep a bit more," Lin Ran said, kissing the corner of Mo Shuyu's lips.

"No, I'll get up and keep Ruan Ruan company." Mo Shuyu stretched and got up to wash up.

Lin Ran got up as well. Today, she planned to teach everyone how to use firearms. Her portable space had expanded to 41 square meters, just enough to hold all the food, drink, and supplies they needed. They were nearly ready to set out for Jiangnan City.

During her fourth card draw, Lin Ran had used 500 Level 1 zombie crystal nuclei. After killing more zombies on the way back, she now had 219 Level 1 zombie crystal nuclei left. This meant she could add seven more attribute points to her Tang sword.

She summoned the Tang sword's interface in her mind: "Strength +11, Speed +4, Critical Hit +3."

She allocated 3 points to Strength, and the remaining 4 points were evenly distributed between Speed and Critical Hit.

The numbers on the interface quickly changed: "Strength +14, Speed +6, Critical Hit +5."

Lin Ran was satisfied with this boost. After taking the genetic enhancement potion, her punch now packed a force of 650 kilograms, and her running speed had reached 35 meters per second—feats that were impossible before the enhancement.

In addition, her space still contained two dungeon cards, a lie card, and a smoke screen card. She also had six minutes each day to summon Li Xuan. Lin Ran felt her strength had grown significantly and that it was time to start preparing for Jiangnan City.

When Mo Shuyu came out of the bathroom, Lin Ran quickly went in to freshen up.

After washing up, they reheated the dumpling soup in the pot and had it for breakfast.

At this time, Ruan Ruan was playing with Wei Qingxue, occasionally hugging the cat toy and laughing at her. Cheng Yanhong was also watching the little girl.

Lin Ran took a few bites and then looked at Mo Shuyu. "Xiaoyu, I'm planning to teach you how to use a gun later. Not just you, but Qingxue and Auntie need to learn too. We're almost ready to head to Jiangnan City."

"Okay, but I'm worried about my dad. I don't know where he is, and I'm not sure if we'll be able to find him when we get there," Mo Shuyu said with some concern.

Now, the entire country was without water, electricity, or natural gas, and the internet had long since been cut off. It was impossible to communicate with people in other places.

"Don't worry, we'll search the various bases in Jiangnan City when we get there. We'll find him," Lin Ran reassured her gently.

After breakfast, Lin Ran focused her thoughts, and several large boxes appeared in the living room. These were all the firearms that she and Mo Shuyu had collected from the police station. Lin Ran planned to start by teaching them how to use the simplest handguns.

For convenience, Cheng Yanhong stayed home to watch the little girl, while Lin Ran took Mo Shuyu and Wei Qingxue downstairs to learn how to use handguns.

"Look, the magazine is removed like this. A typical handgun magazine can hold 9 or 15 bullets, depending on the model. Push the bullets in like this, and once it's full, you insert it back into the handgun. You two give it a try."