Chapter 6

You were motorcycling trough the forest near to your town. The weather was really good, and you stopped at this grass field, where beautiful flowers grew. You parked your motors and laid down on the grass, talking about everything. After two hours or so, Thomas and you went to have lunch in a small burger place in town.
While you were eating, two girls about the age of sixteen walked over at your table.

"Oh my god, are you Thomas Brodie-Sangster?" The blond girl asked to Thomas, her facial expression like she wanted to eat him. Alive. Thomas smiled, and answered "Yes, I am. How are you doing?"

"Oh my god." The girls spoke at the same time.
"So, can we take a selfie with you?"
"Ehm, sure." Thomas answered and the blond girl took her iPhone and began to pose next to Thomas, her friend next to her. Thomas smiled really cute into the camera. You just sat there, on the other side of the table...

Awkward.

"So, are you famous, too?" The other girl asked at me.
"Ehm... No."
"Goodie. You take a picture with my phone."Her voice sounded so bitchy, but I just smiled and nodded. She handed me her phone, it had a pink cover. I hated pink.

The girls and Thomas posed again, and you took a lot of pictures.
After you gave her the phone back they walked away.

You looked at your burger, then glanced at Thomas, who'd just taken a bite out of his burger.
"Does that happen often?" I asked him.

Thomas swallowed, licked his lips and smiled at you. "Yeah, it does. But I'm really greatful for the fans, they kind of are the reason I'm succesful-ish."

You smiled. "That's kind of you to say."

"I mean it. I actually love meeting fans. But these girls, they were... Kind of mean weren't they? Ordering your around? She could've at least said 'please'."

I began to laugh. "Glad you agree with me. But it's great you really enjoy your work."

"Yeah, I guess I'm lucky."He chuckled and looked down while he stroked his hair backwards. God, he's pretty, you thought.