Chapter 17

You decided to motorcycle through the forest nearby. You had your shift at the bar this evening, and meanwhile Thomas would hang out with his friends, Kaya, Dylan, Ki Hong, Will and Jacob. They would still be there when you finished your shift, so you could meet Will and Jacob, who are cast members of the maze runner, too, you were looking forward to that. You looked forward to see the others again. Thomas had to do an interview on 4 pm somewhere, but he has to travel one hour, so he'll meet some of his friends earlier and travel with them together, on 2.30.

You were sitting on your own motorcycle (you'd picked it up, along with cloths and other stuff, Thomas wanted you to stay with him for a while, you were obviously okay with that). You glanced at Thomas, who was motorcycling next to you. A warm feeling went through your body when you realized he was your boyfriend now. He was amazing. You were going to that beautiful open place where you had hang out before. It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and the sky was blue. You were wearing short sleeves, you'd put some make up on the scars. But you didn't have to hide them anymore, what was a relieve. Thomas hadn't asked about it since last night.

You arrived at the open grass field and parked your motorcycle. You walked to the middle of the field and laid down on the grass. You watched Thomas approach, he was wearing sunglasses, blue T-shirt with black stripes, a short sleeves dark blue blues (open) over that. He was also wearing dark blue skinny jeans and neat black shoes. He looked so good. You were wearing a black dress with print with brown sandals.
Thomas laid down next to you and he glanced at you. You pushed your lips against his and put your arm around his neck. You smiled in the kiss and laid down again, closed your eyes, you were grinning.
'What?' Thomas asked.
You glanced at him sideways and smiled 'I'm happy.'
He chuckled and closed his eyes, face up towards the sun. 'I'm happy, too.'
You smiled even though he couldn't see and grabbed your iPod. 'You want to listen to music? You can pick the songs.'
Thomas nodded, his eyes were still closed and you handed him the iPod. You searched for your earplugs in your purse. 'Got them.' You turned around to Thomas again, who was sitting now, bowed over your iPod. He smiled at it, clearly satisfied. 'Here.' You plugged the earphones in the iPod, and put one in your ear. 'Surprise me.'
You and Thomas laid down on the grass again, you were in his arms and the music started.
The first song he played was Flowers in your hair, what made you smile like a crazy person. You crawled over him again and made out.
The rest of the songs he choose were Queen and other bands.

When it was 1 o'clock you decided to head back to town, grab some food before Thomas had to go for that interview. When Thomas went to Philly, where he had to do the interview, you headed to Thomas' home to shower and change. He had given you the key to his house this morning.
After you had freshen up, you decided to begin writing a new song. You'd never writting a love song before, so this was your first time. All you could think about was Thomas, so this song was dedicated to him.
You were jamming and singing all midday, and before you went to work, you made yourself a salat. Tomorrow you would do some grocery shopping again, because you kind of stole all of Thomas' food.