Chapter 63

You woke up and glanced next to you. Thomas was still asleep and you felt so happy to be reunited with your fiancé again. You loved him so much... Thomas groaned and opened his eyes. He immediately started to smile when he saw you and placed a kiss on your lips. 'Good morning, darling.' He said.
'Did you sleep well?' He sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes with his hands.
You nodded and just stared at him, grinning, appreciating what you saw. He looked so sleepy and tired, yet magnificent.

Thomas laid down again in bed and spreaded his arms. You grinned and rolled your eyes, you enjoyed being around him so much. Things were just like they used to, they were perfect. You laid in his arms and he placed a kiss on your head.

'God, I could lay here forever with you. It's so peaceful.' Thomas whispered after a while and you nodded against his chest. Your thoughts exactly. You closed your eyes and drifted off with your mind, just for a while anyway. That's what you thought. You and Thomas woke up three hours later, laying in the exact same position, because of the sound of hard knocks on the door.

You groaned frustrated and looked at Thomas, begging him to get out. Thomas grinned and placed a sweet kiss on your nose. You let go of him and he opened the door. Kaya. 'Did I wake you guys? It's almost 12 o'clock. I just came to check if you guys already left with the group, I'm late.'
'Where are we going?' You wondered out loud and sat up in bed.
'Just a trip to the village nearby, love, but it seems to be nice over there. We are all going. Are you two lovebirds coming with us, or will you stay here?'

Thomas glared at you. 'What do you want?' You asked him.
'What about a day, just the two of us? We can hang out here or take the car to go somewhere together.'
You nodded enthusiastic. Being alone with Thomas was exactly what you wanted. 'Alright, I'm sorry Kaya, but we're staying here. I do want to hang out with you tonight or something, I haven't seen you in ages.' You said.
'Sounds good, love, have fun today.'
'Have fun!' Thomas said and Kaya left the room, Thomas closed the door behind her.