Chapter 51

Thomas changed into a really handsome outfit that was quit classy as well... White blouse, black jacket and black trousers. 'Where are we going?' I asked for the 3th time.
Thomas chucked and took my hand. We walked to the pier, barefoot and we looked up at the stars. It was a beautiful, clear sky and there were about a billion stars to be seen. It took your breath away.

By the pier there was a small boat with a man in it. Thomas greeted the man and we got on board, the boat took off. I sat opposite Thomas and let my hand brush through the water.
After a 15 minute boat trip we arrived at a small island. It was beautiful, all over the beach were candles. 'Thomas, what's going on?' I asked and Thomas bit his lip.
'Come on.' Thomas lifted me bridal style and dragged me out of the boat. The boat left.

It was such a romantic thing... Candle lights, a beautiful red sunset, and when you came closer you saw a picnic basket on a blanket. Thomas took you there and we sat down.
'Thomas...?' I asked for explanation.
'You once asked me before if I was serious about you.' Thomas smiled and took my hand. 'I am.' He took something out of his pocket, a small box. He opened it and I saw a beautiful ring. I gasped and placed my hand in front of my mouth. This came as a big surprise... 'We've only known each other for a few months...' I whispered.
'I know. But I'm sure about us. You are the women I want to spend my entire life with... I don't need more time to know this. I fell in love with you the first time I saw you...-'
'While I was crying like a crazy person?' I asked and smiled, wiping my tears away.
'No, before that. When I bumped into you in front of the supermarket... The way your cheeks colored with this beautiful pink color. I fell in love in an instant. I love you... Will you marry me?'
I chuckled and cried out of joy. 'Yes... Yes, ofcourse I'll marry you.'
Thomas sighed and chuckled. A tear streamed down his face. I took his face in my hands and kissed him. 'I love you.' I whispered.
When we let go Thomas placed the ring on my finger. It was so beautiful, and the perfect size... 'How did you know my ring size?' I wondered out loud.
'Kaya...' Thomas said smirking.
'Does she know you were going to propose?' I asked and smiled.
'She did.' Thomas said and stroked my skin. 'Let's eat.'

***
That night was perfect, the boat didn't come back for hours. We were having so much fun, eating, swimming in the moonlight, making love on the beach...