Chapter 77

You started to show around 11 weeks. Melany was the first one to notice, and she spoke to you after rehearsal.
'Why did you quit smoking? And stopped drinking?' There was suspicion in her voice and you frowned. 'Those things are bad for you, just so you know - I just wanted a better lifestyle.'
She rose her eyebrow. 'Don't give me that "better lifestyle" crap. You are pregnant, aren't you? How long have you known?'
You shhh-ed her, she was talking to loud. 'Oh my god, you so are. I'm happy for you, girl!'
You smiled. 'I'm happy to. But I don't want the media to know just yet, so can you please keep it a secret?' You asked her, adding, 'for now.'
She nodded satisfied.

***

Two weeks later was the second echo and blood test, to check for any illnesses. Thomas was there, and he stayed a couple of nights because he was free. The tests showed both of the babies were healthy, luckily. You'd been worrying a lot lately, because you'd googled for information about abused pregnant women, which lead to horrible stories about babies with brain damage, broken necks etc. The doctor assured you the chance both babies were fine was really big, however, they couldn't know for sure. So much for the modern technology.

***

The band was starting to get really popular on YouTube, you uploaded a new song - either self written or a cover - every other week. Your most popular song was called Little do you know, self written, and had about 700 thousand (!!!!!!) views already, which was really huge for you. It overwhelmed you, people on the streets started to recognize you as a singer, not only as Thomas Brodie-Sangster's girlfriend/ fiancé. You loved it, however, you felt the pressure. People expect so much of you. You felt like you really need to prove yourself in June, to be as good life as you are on YouTube.

You worked hard enough for it, so you had believes that would be alright. Thomas would be there, watching you, so you could just look at him while you sing... To calm your nerves, to dedicate the song to him. Although, still, when you see him your heart starts to pound like crazy. When you see him you can't breathe until you're in his arms, save and well.