Chapter 13

'I want to explain.' You said. You'd just finished your salat. Thomas was still eating his sandwich.

'You don't have to.' He answered.

'I need to. Jake, that angry guy... He's my ex. Everything he said was the truth. I was a slut, I was drunk and high every night... It helped me forget about the past... Helped me deal with it... Look, I haven't done that since I met you. I really like you. I just wanted you to know.'

'(Y/n) it's okay. What happened happened and you can't change that. I understand why you did it. You were sad.'

You just shook your head. 'Doesn't that change your mind about me?'

You looked at Thomas. He was frowning, clearly you weren't making much sense.

'What I just told you about me, doesn't that matter for you? I mean, I'm not perfect.' You sighed and looked down again. It was the ugly truth, you didn't deserve this guy.

Thomas took your hand. 'I'm not perfect, too, (y/n). But you are perfect enough for me, okay?'

You smiled as an answered, then giggled. 'You are perfect. You don't realize how many girls or women would like to date you. And you choose me?'

Thomas sighed. 'I don't think that's true.' He chuckled and licked his lips. 'I choose you.' He bowed forward and gave you a kiss on your lips. FLASH. A big light came out of no where, and you looked around you.

'What was that?'

'Paparazzi I guess. Come on, I'll pay and we'll go somewhere else.' He stood up and walked over to the bar.

***

You were sitting on the backseat of his motorcycle again, holding him onto his leather jacket. You were going to the fair, that was on the East-side of this town, next to the boulevard and beach. You hadn't been there for a long time, you'd only when you were younger. But you'd loved this place. Maybe you'll love it again.

Thomas parked his motorcycle and girls surrounded him. They all wanted his signature, and take pictures with him so you sat down on the pavement. He winked at you, and mouthed Sorry. I'll hurry. You mouthed It's okay back at him, and smiled. After 15 minutes or so, he helped you up and hugged you. 'I'm sorry. Those things happen. You'll get used to it.'

You smiled and took his hand. 'That's okay. That you're talking to other girls that are 10 years younger then you doesn't bother me.' You giggled and you and Thomas entered the fair.

'So what do you want to do? Roller coaster?'

'Yeah! I want to go in every single one of them. Even the creepy old, wooden one that cracks and feels like it's going collapse when you touch it with one little finger.' You smirked.

'You're tiny but underestimated. You're tough.'

'Because I want to go into the roller coaster with you? Hey, I'm not tiny.'

'Yes, you are but it's cute so I forgive you.'

'Yeah? Well maybe I won't forgive you.' You laughed.

'And why is that?' He laughed and stopped walking. He was now standing in front of you.

'Because you called me tiny and cute in one conversation.' You smiled at him, failing in looking angry.

'I'm sorry. Forgive me. But I bet you have to stand on your toes to kiss me.'

You rolled your eyes.'Beg me.'

'I beg you.' He said, grinning.

'I forgive you.' You stood on your toes and placed your lips on his. He touched your cheek with his hands, while you kissed. It was a long kiss full of passion. He placed his arms around your waist while he lifted you.

Eventually, when you let go, he rolled his eyes and smiled. 'You had to stand on your toes, though.'

'Yeah, yeah, whatever.' You answered with a mocking voice, while he took your hand again.