Chapter 32

'You can go home the day after tomorrow, if you take it easy!' Lilly added.

'Seriously?!' You answered enthusiastic. God, what a relieve...

'Yes, your blood results were good and I talked with the doctor, he says you can go home thursday.'

'Oh my god.' You smiled, and Thomas hugged you. Everybody was happy and hugging each other again.

'I leave you with your friends, then.' Lilly said.

'Thank you so much, Lilly.' You said while you hugged Kaya. Lilly left the room.

You had a little party and Dylan and Ki Hong stayed the intire day. Obviously, Lilly wanted them to leave when visitors hour was over, but you managed to convince her that they could stay.

All these people next to your bed did make you tired, so you went to sleep while they ate lunch in the hospital restaurant. They came back with a chickensalat for you, and you ate that quickly.

***

The next day went by really slow, because you were super excited to go to Thomas' home, to be home. Thomas' home felt like your own home now, and you loved the idea of being back there tomorrow. Obviously, you had to take it easy and still rest much but everything's better then laying in a white, dark hospital room.

Kaya and Thomas dragged you through the day, you had a conversation with your doctor about your wound, how you needed to take care of it - it had to stay away from water for 2 weeks, what meant you had to shower in a awkward position (!!!!) - and about the scar it would leave. You hated the idea of an ugly, permanent scar on your head but automatically changed it in something positive: you could get a haircut, so the hair would fall over the scar.

When it was finally bed time, you couldn't sleep. Thomas was already asleep and Kaya went to a hotel nearby. You glanced at Thomas for what felt like an hour, and you never got tired of looking at his beautiful face. Then you stared up at the ceiling, waiting for the sleep to come.
After 2 boring hours of turning around, trying to find a nice position to sleep in, you fell asleep, excited for the upcoming day.