Chapter 64

You and Thomas ordered roomservice and ate the delicious food on bed while you talked and talked and laughed. Thomas wasn't just your lover, he was your best friend you could have the best fun with.

Around 3 pm you and Thomas drove to a village nearby and spend the midday in an arcade fair, playing silly games like skeeball, competing against each other. Thomas won most of the times. You got interrupted a few times by Mexican fans who screamed hysterically for Thomas and wanted his pictures. That were the moments you got drinks or visited the toilet. You always felt a bit awkward when it happened.

***

You and Thomas ate dinner in the village - a hamburger with fries - and returned to the hotel around 8.
Thomas and you went to Kaya's hotel room and knocked on the door. No answer. 'I guess she's not back yet.' Thomas said and stroked my arm. You turned around and fell into his arms, laughing. Your lips met and you kissed passionately. 'I love you so much.' Thomas said.
You nodded and bit your lip, brushing your fingers through his hair. 'I love you to.'
Thomas smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist, kissing you and pushing you against the wall. You were pinned between Thomas and the wall. You kissed like that for a while until we heard a soft 'hum hum.' You glared next to you, Kaya stood five meters away. Thomas chuckled and placed you softly on the ground. 'You left us waiting.' He said with a nod.
Kaya grinned. 'It looked like you were occupying yourselves.'
You bit your lip. 'I'm sorry Kaya.'
'No worry love.'
She swinged the door open and you sat down on the double bed.

***

After a long and fun evening with Thomas and Kaya, you and Thomas returned to your room. You still had to pack your things - tomorrow early you would leave. You couldn't bring yourself to it, because you wanted to stay with all your heart.
You laid down on the bed and sighed, glancing at Thomas.
'I have to leave tomorrow... But, I don't want to. I wish I could stay here with you forever.'
Thomas nodded and crawled next to you on the bed. He took you in his arms and you placed your head on his chest. He kissed you on your head, then sighed. 'Me to. I love it when you're here, in my arms. It's peaceful.'
I nodded. 'I should pack my things...'
Thomas groaned. 'No... Stay.' He held onto you tight. You giggled and closed your eyes, feeling completely save. Rain started to tick against your window, making you feel even more comfortable. You wrapped you arm around Thomas and at some point you must have fallen asleep.